The Headmaster's Office

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins

*Narrator POV*

     Harry Potter silently commended himself for being able to keep up his act after his occlumency shields were attacked. It took every ounce of his self control not to push the old man out of his head immediately. Potter was even happier that the old man seemed to think he still had a chance of pulling the boy back under his thumb. It meant that his little stunt at the welcoming feast hadn't made a giant impact.....at least he hoped.

     "No my boy, you are not in any trouble," the old man said with a kind smile. "I am just worried about you, especially since you have been resorted, do have any idea of why that happened," the old man asked feigning real concern. The redheaded boy paused for a split second, and then slumped in his chair.

     "No sir, I have no idea why I was resorted, I thought I belonged in Gryffindor, I loved it there," the boy said in a panicky tone. The old man fought the smirk that was trying to claw its way onto his face.

    "No need to worry Harry, I know that you belong in Gryffindor, perhaps we could talk to the hat, and get you back into your house," the old man said kindly. The redhead nodded eagerly, and the old wizard cast an accio to retrieve the hat. A couple of seconds passed, and the Sorting Hat landed on the ancient wizards desk.

     "Ah, called upon by Albus Dumbledore, what could you possibly want from me?" the hat questioned in disdain. The old wizard frowned, and then his face morphed into a pleasant smile.

     "Well hat, I need you to sort Harry here back into Gryffindor," the old coot said with a gesture to the last Potter. The hat hesitated before uttering two simple words.

     "No Albus," then all animation left the hat, and is fell limp. Harry almost laughed out right, but stopped immediately stopped when he saw a wave of pure rage wash over the headmaster's face. However, it was gone in a second, and a sad smile placed itself on the old man's face.

     "Well Harry it seems you are going to be stuck in Slytherin, until I can talk some sense into the Sorting Hat," the headmaster said sadly. The redhead slumped lower in his chair before deciding to speak.

     "Does this mean I am a bad person Professor," he asked in a miserable tone. The old man could have jumped for joy, it looked like his pawn was still under his control, and he couldn't be happier.

     "No no no my boy, this is probably just a mistake on the hat's part, you are still the one who will defeat the Dark Lord. Just don't get to close to any of the snakes, and report any wrongdoings you see to me, you are still a good person"the old headmaster said with a genuine smile.

     "Okay Professor, I will make sure to do that, if you don't mind, I am gonna head back to the library to study," the fiery haired boy said quietly. The old goat nodded, and the boy left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The red haired boy got to the moving staircase, and rode it to the bottom. As he walked off the staircase and into the office corridor, his posture immediately changed. His posture went from shy and subdued to tall and confident. As he made his way out of the office corridor and into the hall, a giggle slipped past his lips. A couple of seconds later, the young red head was doubled over laughing. It was absolutely pathetic how easy it was to fool the old goat.

     The boy took a couple deep breaths and re-composed himself, it would do him no good for someone to see him laughing albeit a little evilly. He stood up, straightened his robes and made his way back to the library.

A/N:WHAT IS UP MY DUDES?!?!?!!? Here is the long awaited update I will have another longer chapter up sometime this week. But for now

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

See you later my dudes.