Dumbles

^Oliver Quinn^

Parseltongue 

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins    

     Draco and I had just finished up our charms essay when a first year Hufflepuff walked shyly to our table. 

     "U-um I have a message for you Harry," he said quietly.

     "Ok, and what would that be,"I said with a warm smile. The boy perked up and smiled back before answering. 

     "Professor Dumbldore wants to speak with you, um he mentioned something about sugar quills, I don't know what that's about though," he said confused. I held back a groan, and just nodded.

     "Thank you....." I trailed off, he didn't mention his name. 

     "Oh, heh, my name is Oliver Quinn," he said with a blush.

     "Well thank you Oliver,"I said with a smile. He nodded before running off. I sighed, and glanced over  Draco who was smirking.

     "Don't even start," I said exasperated, he ignored me.

     "That was cute," he said with a smirk.

     "He was an adorable first year, I have no reason to be rude," I said with a scoff.

    "Whatever Harry, I think you're just going soft,"He said with a laugh. A soft growl escaped my throat as I tossed a stinging hex at his chest. I smirked when it hit him, and almost caused him to fall out of his seat.

     "Who's the soft one now Draco," I said with a blank face. 

      "Whatever Potter, you better get to your meeting, you don't want Dunbles to be more suspicious than he already is," he said suddenly going serious. I sighed before packing my things into my bag.

    "Yeah, wish me luck Draco," he nodded, and I set of towards Dumbles' office. 

********************************************

[Narrator POV]

      As the former light's savior made his way to the headmaster's office, his entire demeanor changed. Potter's posture went from tall and confident, to slightly hunched and timid, and a nervous smile planted itself on his face. When he reached the gargoyle, he whispered the password, the gargoyle hesitated, then jumped aside to reveal the moving staircase to the headmaster's office. 

    Harry fortified his occlumency shields and made sure his glamour was firmly in place before jumping to the third step on the moving staircase. As soon as the staircase made it to the top, Harry got off, and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, a soft come in sounded. The red haired boy took a deep breath before walking into the office. He immediately had to suppress a violent jerk as his shields were viciously attacked. He let the leader of the light see memories, albeit fake ones, of his time at the Dursley's the past summer. As quickly as it came, the attack ceased, and Harry had to fight to hold in a sigh of relief. 

     "Have a seat my boy, care for a lemon drop," the old wizard asked politely. 

     "No sir, I was just wondering why you wanted to see me, am I in trouble," Harry asked timidly. A look of slight relief passed over the headmaster's face. The grandfatherly wizard would have smirked out right, if it would not have made him seem like the bad guy. It looked light he still had his pawn under his thumb. Oh but how wrong he was, the man had no idea that he had created the very wizard that would take him down.

     A/N: WHAT IS UP MY DUDES. Long time no see guys. I know that this chapter has been SuPeR delayed, but I have been working all summer. This chapter is short, so I will b uploading another one later tonight. But for now here you go. So as always..............

Vote

Comment 

Share