22

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins

Narrator {POV}

Harry sat in Snape's office in a quite rage as he waited for the Headmaster to get there. Snape sat across from him, the bridge of his nose pinched between his fingers. Harry was unconsciously clenching and unclenching his fists, suddenly Snape spoke.

"Harry what on earth provoked a reaction like that," he said after a long sigh. Harry snapped his head up, and that's when Snape saw it. His eyes weren't the emerald green he was used to seeing, they were almost like fire, with black flecks dancing in them. He gasped, and suddenly he understood the rage, and the protectiveness. Harry was a creature, and he was protecting his mates.

"Sir if you want me to be honest, I don't know. It's like as soon as I saw Fred and George get hurt something in my head snapped, and screamed in rage. I had to get rid of the threat, and I had to make sure they were ok," He said after a few seconds of contemplation. Snape nodded at him, and heard the tell-tale signs of the headmasters approach.

"Harry I understand that you are beyond angry, but I need you to calm down. The headmaster is on his way, and your eyes are a completely different color," Snape said quietly.  Harry took a deep breath, and suddenly his personality switched. Before him was the scared Gryffindor that he had bullied for way too long. Snape sighed quietly, hands back at his face, nose pinched between his fingers as the Headmaster walked in. 

Dumbledore walked into the room like he owned the place, grandfatherly smile firmly etched into his face. He made his way across the room and stood next to Snape, before sighing and letting a disappointed look slide onto his face .

He let out a sad sigh and Harry looked up, his face a perfect mask of someone who knew they were in trouble. Snape silently congratulated him on his ability switch into scared Gryffindor so quickly. The Headmaster had to suppress a smirk as he looked at the scene before him. The scene in the Great Hall had worried him, he had never seen Harry act so.....angry. Now however he looked like the boy that he had beat into submission. 

"Hello Severus, Harry my boy," he said with a small sad smile. The red headed boy visibly flinched when he looked up at the Headmaster's face, he was shaking. The Headmaster suppressed another smirk, perceiving the shaking as fear. Unbeknownst to him, Harry was shaking in silent anger. 

"Hello Albus, we seem to have a problem," Severus said in a harsh tone, Harry flinched again. The Headmaster sighed and took a seat next to Harry, the red head had to fight the urge to scoot away from him. 

"I am aware of that Severus, I'm sure this is just a one time thing . Harry has never acted out like this before this," he said in a placating tone. Severus scoffed, and harry wanted to laugh.

"Albus this may be the first time he has physically got into a fight, but he has broken rules before. Wondering the halls at night, disrupting class, getting into verbal arguments. He has caused his fair share of chaos," the dour man explained with a sneer. Albus sighed again, and folded his hands into his lap.

"Alright Severus my boy, he's in your house now, what do you think the best punishment would be?"

"2 weeks of detention with me, in the potions lab," Severus said in a tone that obviously left no room for argument. Albus tried his best to keep the anger of his face. Severus was obviously forgetting his place again, and he would have to deal with that later. 

"Alright Severus, if that's what you believe is best, I will let you handle this. I however would like to have a few words with Mr. Potter alone," he put stress on the word alone.

"Albus you know as his head of house, I am allowed to sit in on any talk you decide to have with him," Severus said with a sigh. Rage flashed across the old man's face, and Severus had to keep the smirk of his face. 

"Very well Severus," he said in tight voice, as he looked over to Harry. 

"Harry my boy, what caused such a violent reaction earlier today, you have never acted like that before," he said in a sad voice. Harry looked up with watery eyes, and sighed.

"Sir, Fred and George are my friends and they pulled an innocent prank. They didn't deserve to get hit over something that small. I wanted to protect them," he said sadly. The Headmaster let a small smile cross his face, still the golden boy then, that was a good thing. 

"I understand that, but you can't just go about starting fights in the Great Hall my boy," he said in a grandfatherly tone. 

"But it's ok for Ron to just punch both his brothers sir?," Harry asked with confusion on his face.

"Of course not, I have already talked to him, and given him his punishment," he said with a smile. Both Severus and Harry highly doubted that. The Headmaster stood up, bid them both to have a good day and walked out of Severus' office. The two left waited until they knew for a fact he was gone before they dropped the act. 

It started as a small giggle, just a quiet snicker, and before long Harry was laughing like a mad man. Snape looked on with worry in his eyes as the boy got it all out of his system. It stopped as soon at it started and the red head looked murderous, his energy wavering around him slightly.

"So I get punished and talked to like a child, while little Ronni the golden child doesn't even get a harsh look," he said with a sneer on his face, Snape sighed.

"We can't do anything about it at the current moment harry, you just have to be patient for now, as much as I hate to say that," Snape said tiredly. Harry looked up, faint hues of red in his emerald eyes.

"I understand Sev, am I good to go back to the dorms?," He asked quietly.

"You are, try not to cause any trouble on your way back," Snape said as he went to grab papers to grade.

"No promises Sev," the red head said as he walked out of the office. 

The potions master watched him go, with a worried look on his face.

"You can only push him so far Albus, and it's not going to be pretty when he finally snaps," he said with another sigh before starting on grading.

A/N: WHAT IS UP MY DUDES!!!!!!!! Long time no see!!! sorry for the awful delay on this chapter!! I am trying to get back into updating. Hopefully there won't be another long ass gap between chapters again. See you guys later!! As always.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

See you later my dudes.....