School

A/N: Please read the A/N  at the bottom, it has the winner of the poll, and a poll for the partner (s) of another important character.

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Time Skip

Fred

George

     It was September 1st, and Harry was more than ready to get on the Hogwarts express and get back to Hogwarts. He had done more than enough research, and read all of his school books, so he was 100% prepared for all of his classes. It was currently 10:30, and Harry had just apparated to Kings Cross Station.

      Harry {POV}

    I had just gotten to Kings Cross when I spotted the Weasley family, and Hermione. I knew I could get past everyone but the twins, so I just hope they don't ask until we got on the train. I walked past them, and immediately the twins locked eyes with me, I gave them a small nod, and they smiled. I walked through the barrier and got on the train, I made sure to find an empty compartment towards the back. I pulled out my shrunken trunk from my pocket, put it on the rack above my head and re-sized it. 

  I had just taken my seat when a knock sounded on the compartment door. I looked up to see Draco, and unlocked the door with a wave of my hand. When he was in, and seated I closed and locked the door again. 

   "With your hair I almost didn't recognize you," he said with a smirk. I laughed before responding.

    "Yeah, yeah it's not like I have visited you since it changed or anything," I said with a straight face. He smiled before bursting into laughter, I chuckled along with him.

"So how was the remainder of your summer Draco," I asked after we had calmed down.

"Ah boring as usual, potions, flying, quidditch and things like that," he said with a shrug, I just smiled.

    "Before I forget, Fred and George  will probably be here shortly to ask about a million questions," I said with a sigh.

   "I suppose you're going to tell the the whole story," he inquired with a raised eyebrow.

    "I'll have to, they always know when I lie to them,"that sentence had barely left my mouth when the compartment was knocked on again. I snapped my head up to see the aforementioned twins smiling at the door.

"Speak of the devil," I told Draco with a smile as I opened the door and then closed when they got in the compartment.  

   "Do you want the short version or the long version," I asked after they had taken their seats on either side of me.

   "Long", they said in sync. I sighed again before preparing myself to tell my story again.

   "Ok then, first of all Dumbles is the bad guy, he was the one who killed my parents, and framed Voldyshorts. He also has been paying Ron and Hermione to be my friends, Molly to keep an eye on me, and dose me with potions, and wrote up a marriage contract between Ginny and I." When I finished my sentence I heard a low growl, and was surprised to find that it was coming from the twins. However, I ignored it for now, and continued on with my story.

    "After killing my parents, Dumbles proceeded to place me in the 'care'  of my muggle aunt and uncle. Everything was fine, just the occasional starvation, until I turned 7. From then on I was to cook every meal, and chores were added on. By the time I was 9, until recently I was forced to do all the chores in the house. Ah but there was a catch, if I didn't do 'correctly',  or messed up in the slightest, I was beaten within an inch of my life. At first anyway," I finished with a mumble. 

  The twins were livid, and Draco had a disgusted look on his face, having already heard the story. It looked as if they didn't catch the last sentence and I breathed out a sigh of relief. 

    "Why," was the simple word Fred said that had me laughing darkly.

   "The answer to that is simple. Dumbles wants to rule the wizarding world. To do that he needed to create another dark lord, and kill them. This would bring him back into the spotlight, and the world would listen to him. The Great Albus Dumbledore, destroyer of evil. Everyone would revere him, and he could easily take over. However, he made a mistake, he got too comfortable, and now I know the truth, and he will pay," I said with a dark look on my face.

The twins were silent for a moment before twin mischievous spread across their faces. 

    "We are."

    "So in."

   "We want to help you," they finished together, I just smiled and laughed.

"I was hoping you would say that," I said with a smirk.

   "You know have three people willing to help you take down Dumbles I would say you are doing well Har" Draco said with a smirk.

"Three down 7-ish to go Dray," I said with a smile. Draco and the twins laughed.

 We continued to laugh and talk throughout the ride to Hogwarts, and when we were halfway there I noticed the twins were sitting close enough to me that they were both touching me. I didn't mind it in the slightest, I added this and the growilng to a list in my head, I don't need to get my hopes up. I was brought out of my musings by Loki hissing at me.

Master we are almost at Hogwarts you and your friends should change into your robes.

Ah thank for reminding me Loki, what would I do without you, I replied with a smile.

I noticed the twins had tensed for a moment but quickly relaxed, another mental note.

"Loki has just reminded me that we need to change into our robes," I said to Draco and the twins, they simply nodded. Before we knew it, we were at Hogwarts. As George, Fred, Draco, and I made our way to a carriage, I noticed my ex friends, and Ginny looking for whom I supposed was me. I smirked before nudging Draco and pointing to them, he looked over and sneered, while the twins noticed and glared at them. The annoying trio, as Draco calls them, waltzed up to the twins, while glaring at Draco. 

    "First of all, have you seen Harry," Hermione asks. 

    "Secondly why are you hanging out with Malfoy," continues Ron.

    "Thirdly who is this," Ginny asks with what I assumed was supposed to be a flirty voice.

   "No."

  "Because we can,"

  "None of your business," the twins answered before we all got into the carriage, and it pulled away. I was laughing at the trio's faces, as was Draco, as soon as the door shut. I made sure to cast a glamour in myself so i would look like I used too.The twins just smiled as the carriage brought us to Hogwarts, as we arrived one thought rang through my head.

This is going to be great.

A/N: WHAT IS UP MY DUDES. I finally got internet back, and I have the long awaited update. As you can see Fred x Harry x George is the winner. I want to add another pairing, so I need suggestions for who will be with Draco. People who come to mind are:

Luna 

Theo 

Blaise

Pansy

You DO NOT have to pick only from this list, give me your suggestions, I would love to hear them.

So as always

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
See you later my dudes.