Surprise Surprise.

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Fred

George

Both Twins

     We had finally arrived at the castle, and I couldn't keep the smirk off my face as we entered the great hall. We parted ways, and sat at our house tables, the twins shot me questioning looks, which only caused my smirk to become more sinister. 

"What"

"Did"

"You do," they questioned.

"Oh trust me, you'll see," I replied with a wink.

 Minerva ushered the first years into the building, and escorted them to the sorting hat. The hat interrupted her as she opened her mouth to give the usual speech.

     "I hate to interrupt Professor McGonagall, but I must correct the grievous mistake I made when sorting a student 3 years ago," the hat said loud and proud. The great hall burst into whispers, I changed my body language to look like the scared abused Gryffindor I used to be when I noticed Dumbles glancing at me. I stared back at him with a very confused face, and he quit staring at me. 

    McGonagall gave the hat a long hard look before nodding her head, the hat straightened up before bellowing out a name.

      "Harry Potter," the hat yelled out, I jumped and gave Dumbledore a terrified look as I walked timidly to the stool. McGonagall looked distraught as I sat down and she placed the hat on my head for the second time. I made sure to shrink in fear as the hat blocked my vision.

   "Ah Mr.Potter it has been a while, it seems you are finally ready to be in your destined house."

"Yes it has Alistair, and yes I am definitely ready to be sorted correctly."

"Well looks like it better be..SLYTHERIN," the whole hall seemed to freeze and suddenly there was polite applause from Snape, and the Slytherins followed suit. A smug look found its way onto my face as I walked timidly  to the Slytherin table.  McGonagall continued the sorting as scheduled, and I felt Dumblebee trying to burn holes into the back of my head.

                                                                      sLiGhT tImE sKiP

     The old coot had just finished his huge speech, and the feast was just beginning. So far, most of the Slytherins were glaring at me, but I payed no attention to it.  Everyone's food was appearing on their plate, and that's when the tables broke into conversation. Draco had started telling me more about his adventures during the summer when Pansy Parkinson butted in.

  "How in Merlin's name did you get into Slytherin," Pansy sneered. I rolled my eyes before turning to her with a blank look on my face.

  "If you must know Parkinson, I was always supposed to be here, but I was a misguided 11 year old," I replied, putting slight venom into her name.

   "Yeah right Potter you don't have the qualities to be a Slytherin, I mean you mom was a filthy mudblood," she said in a smug tone. The whole table quieted slightly and looked at us, those sitting close to Pansy moved away slightly. Draco tried to tell her to take it back, but it was already too late. I felt Loki shift under my shirt as every glass on the table shattered as my magic exploded out of me.

" You have crossed the line Parkinson, I don't know you, nor do I know what you have been through. However, I can tell you that you are a stuck little girl who likes to pick on people to make yourself feel better. You would rather lash out at people than get to know them because you are so caught up in your ideals that you dont know up from down. I never got to meet my mother, but I can promise you she had more magical capability than you in her pinky finger. She was kind and never jumped to a conclusion without thinking things through first. She was smarter than you will ever be, in fact she was hailed the smartest witch of her time. If you EVER and I do mean EVER use those words to refer to my mother again I will make your life a living hell. You will live in constant fear of what will happen next, and you will regret the day you met me. If you persist I have a lovely snake who would be more than happy for a meal the size of you. Do I make myself clear," I asked in a quiet menacing hiss. She looked as if she had seen a ghost, and tears were running down her face, but she nodded in agreement.

"Good, please do enjoy the rest of your meal Parkinson," I said in a slightly calmer voice as I reigned in my magic.

The entire table was silent as they processed what happened. I smirked and prodded Loki through our mind link. He popped his head out of my robes, and I conjured a live mouse for him to eat. The Slytherins had a mix of fear and astonishment in their eyes, and Parkinson watched Loki eat the mouse with a terrified expression on her face. She looked like she was gonna puke. Draco cleared his throat and quiet conversation started back up along the table. Loki retreated back to my robes, and with an unnoticeable wave of my hand the glasses on the table were fixed.

"As you were saying before we were so rudely interrupted Dray," I said with a sly smirk. He let out a small chuckle before telling me about the new quidditch moves he had learned over the summer.

Narrator {POV}  

      The Slytherins were shocked at the sheer anger that radiated off Harry, and how he had handled Pansy insulting his mother. They immediately knew he was definitely one of them. They knew that he was a force to be reckoned with, and were glad they would not have to fight against him. Over at the Professor's table, all but two were in a state of complete shock. Severus Snape who was amused, and pleased with the new addition to his house, and Albus Dumbledore who was absolutely pissed. His savior had been forced into the snake den, and could be corrupted. He needed to stop that as quickly as possible, but how?

A/N: WHAT IS UP MY DUDES, here is another update for you guys. This one is a little late because high school sucks, and I am taking early college classes, so ~yay~. But anyways no more excuses. So far in the poll Blaise is winning, I'll give you guys another week to vote before the winner is decided. As always, 

Comment 

Vote 

Share   

I will see you later my dudes.