Friends?

Parseltongue 

Thoughts

Spells

3rd Person (POV)

Draco Malfoy was lounging in the largest sitting room in Malfoy Manor waiting for Harry Potter to floo in. He was a little nervous not that he would admit it, that Harry would still have a grudge against him even though he said he forgave him. In the next second the floo roared to life. Out stepped who Draco assumed had to be Harry, but he looked nothing like he did the last time Draco saw him.

Instead of a meek boy with messy hair and ratty clothes, a regal looking teen stepped out of the fire place. Gone was the messy black hair and ratty clothes. In their place was long auburn hair in a messy bun, and a nice dress shirt and pants. Draco was stunned momentarily before he got up to greet his new friend.

"Good afternoon Potter," he said with a polite smile.
"Hello Malfoy, please just call me Harry," the red head said with a smirk.
"Alright Harry, then you can call me Draco," the blonde said with a smirk of his own, Harry nodded with a smile.

Draco led Harry to a small table with two plush arm chairs on either side of it. He gestured for Harry to sit before taking his own seat.

"Would you like some tea Harry," he asked.
"That would be lovely, yes please,"Harry responded.

Draco called on a house elf and she quickly brought out tea and biscuits.

Harry took a sip of his tea and then looked up at Draco.
"What do you want to know," he questioned with a calm face.
"Everything that you are willing to tell me," Draco replied. Harry sighed and put down his cup.
"Alright, but you are not going to like this," he said with a sullen smile.

Time Skip [Draco POV]

I sat quietly for a moment after Harry told me about his relatives. I was trying desperately not to go into a fit of rage, and it wasn't working. These muggles did despicable things to him, and he didn't deserve it in the slightest. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. Harry looked up from his tea cup and sighed.

"Draco there is no need for you to be angry, the Dursleys will be dealt with soon enough please calm down," he said calmly.
"How in the hell are you so calm about this situation, THEY DID HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU," I ended with a shout. His face hardened, and his eyes darkened.

"I am very much aware of what they did to me, but dont worry they will get what's coming to them soon, and that is something I am looking forward to," he said with a dark smirk on his lips. I sighed and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Ok continue, what are your plans for Hogwarts," I asked after a pause.

"Oh that is rather simple first I am going to get resorted, then I am going to make some life long friends. After that I'm going to devise a plan to deal with out esteemed headmaster. Then who knows help reform the wizarding world maybe," he said flippantly. I stared at him for a second and then let out a sigh.

"You want to take over the world, really Harry," I said exasperated.
"No that is all on Voldy, I just want to help here and there, this world is corrupt and I want to be a part of the change," he said calmly. I smirked before letting out a laugh.

"Well Harry if anyone can do it, you can, I believe that you can count me as one of your life long friends," I said with a smile. He nodded, stood up and held out his hand.

"Hello, my name is Harry Potter, would you like to be friends," he said with a laugh in his voice. I smiled and took his hand.

"Yes, I would," I said as we shook hands.

"So how exactly do you plan to get resorted," I asked as we sat back down.

"I thought the hat's decisions were always final."

"Well they usually are, when his placements are correct, he told me in first year that I was made for Slytherin, but I pleaded for him to put me anywhere else. So he did begrudgingly, the fact that I am heir to half of Hogwarts also helps. The castle in sentient, and knows what her heirs desire. So she will know, and will inform the hat that I finally want to be placed in my true house. He will make an announcement and I will be resorted, simple as that," he said with a nonchalant shrug.

I sat for as second as I processed what he said to me.

"Ok you're telling me that not only were you supposed to be in Slytherin, but you OWN half of Hogwarts," I asked incredulously.

"Yup," he said with a grin.

"Bloody hell Harry, you really are something aren't you, anything else I need to know" I said as I slouched in the chair. He laughed, and then a snake popped it's head out of his shirt, and I jumped.

"Actually yes, this is my familiar Loki," he said as the snake slithered onto the floor and over to me. The snake stopped in front of my chair and raised it's head. I glanced to Harry who only nodded before hesitantly stroking Loki's snout. He licked my hand before going back over to Harry and hissing at him.

Harry laughed and hissed back at the snake, and I jumped again, memories of second year coming back to me. How could I forget that Harry spoke parseltongue. 

"He says you are peculiar, but he likes you," Harry said with a smirk in his voice, I laughed.

"Well I guess I will count that as a good thing," I replied. He nodded and checked his watch.

"This has been lovely Draco, but I must get going I still have a couple things to finalize before school starts. It was great to talk to you," He said as he got up.

"Likewise Harry, I'm glad that we could become friends, owl me if you need anything. Have a nice day, I'll see you at school," I said as he walked to the fireplace.

"I will, see you later Draco,"and with that the floo roared to life and he disappeared in green flames. I walked back to my seat, and took a sip of my tea.

Merlin help the men and women who get in his way, I thought as I finished my tea, and had an elf take the dishes back to the kitchen.

A/N: Well here it is the long awaited re-write, sorry it took so long my dudes, I have been very busy but hey aren't we all. As always....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

See you later my dudes.