True House

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Fred

George

Both Twins

        The feast had just ended and I was heading to the Slytherin common room when I was cornered by the twins, they did not look very happy.

 "You never said"

"That you were getting resorted"

"I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone," I said quickly.

"How are we going to survive"

"When we have to deal with the annoying trio"

"Without you everyday," they finished together. I laughed slightly.

"Oh I don't know, maybe prank them mercilessly," I said with a innocent face. Cheshire grins spread across there faces as they looked at each other and nodded. The next thing I knew the twins kissed both my cheeks before running off.

"Thanks Harry,"  I heard them yell as they disappeared from my view. I stood there shocked as a blush creeped its way up my face. I finally snapped out of it, and made my way to the common room. 

    Open, I murmured to the portrait quietly since I didn't know the password. It opened and and I made it in just as the prefect finished giving her speech, no one noticed me except for Draco as I quietly stood next to him.

 He gave me a questioning look and I just shook my head, he shrugged before turning back around as professor Snape entered dramatically. I tuned out most of his speech, until he said something about rooms. 

 "First years four to a room, pick any room that doesn't have a plaque with names on it. Girls the door on the right and up a few stairs, boys the door on the left up a few stairs. You may go to your rooms now." The first years were gone, and he turned to look at me.

"Potter you will be with Draco, Blaise, and Theodore, welcome to Slytherin," he said before turning and leaving.

 "Follow us Harry we'll show you the room," Draco said as he Blaise, and Theodore got up. I just nodded and followed them up the stairs. The Slytherin rooms were nothing like the ones in Griffindor. It was larger and there were four canopy beds draped with green and silver curtains spread evenly across the room. At the end of each bed were our trunks. There is a fireplace, and four chairs in front of it. Finally there were book shelves at each corner of the room. I found the bed with my trunk at the end of it, and sat down at the end of the bed. The others guys did the same, before I could greet them Draco was already talking.

 "Okay, you were late getting to the common room, and when you came in you were blushing, so spill," Draco said in one breath. I sighed at his antics before carefully choosing my answer.

 "Well a pair of angry red heads cornered me, so that's why I'm late, and I wasn't blushing, I ran so no one noticed I was late," I said with a shrug. Draco gave me a suspicious look as I pulled a few books out of my trunk.

 "I don't believe you, but anyways, how did you get in the common room without out the password," Blaise and Theo perked up at this question and gave me curious looks.

 "Parseltongue," I said simply.  "You seem to forget I'm a parselmouth quite a lot," I said with a teasing smirk.

 "Oh shove off Potter," he said with a chuckle. Theodore and Blaise looked confused for a moment, before looks of realization crossed their faces.

"I honestly forgot you could do that," Blaise said quietly.
"Most people do," I replied as I set my book down.

"I do believe introductions are do considering you only know me as the Golden boy of Gryffindor," I said with a smirk.
"After the way you handled Parkinson at dinner I think we get you aren't the Golden Boy anymore," Theodore said with a laugh.
"Ah, yes that was a lovely first impression," Blaise agreed. I nodded with a smile, I guess more people saw that than I thought.

"If you don't mind me asking why the sudden change of heart,"Theo asked in a plain tone. I gave him a dark smile before responding.

"I learned a lot about the people I thought I could trust" I replied stoically. I received a questioning look before Blaise gestured for me to continue.

"Okay I'll tell you the short version and give you the long version later, deal," both Blaise and Theo nodded.

"Ok well first of all, until my recent birthday I have been forced to live with very abusive muggles all my life. Endless chores, abuse.... other things. I got an early partial inheritance, and learned that my ex friends and their families were stealing from me. Dumblefuck was stealing from me, and had multiple blocks and potions put on me for 15 years. I realized I was a fool, and now here I am on the right side, and in my true house," I said as quickly as I could while making sure they could understand me. 

 When I looked up Blaise and Theo were furious, I was going to say something but Blaise beat me to it.

"HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THAT, why would they do that," he murmured after his initial outburst. 

"Better question are you getting revenge and if so we wanna help. We should be friends," Theo said, Blaise nodded.

 "Of course, I am in need of more friends," I said with a chuckle, "and if Draco trusts you, I do," I finished, Theo, Blaise, and Draco smiled at me.

 "Alright well welcome to the friend group I'll introduce you to my twins later, I am going to bed," they nodded, and I pulled the curtains of my bed shut. I immediately put up a silencing around my bed, just in case I wake up screaming. Loki coiled on top of my chest, and I got comfortable.

Since when did they become my twins I though as I fell asleep.

A/N: What up guys, got another update for you. Also the poll for Draco's relationship is closed, and the winner is..........BLAISE. He had the most votes by far, and that's what decided it. Point out any grammar, and spelling mistakes, and mistakes in general. As always....

VOTE
COMMENT 
SHARE

See you later my dudes.