Ugh Gryffindors

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Spells

Fred 

George

Both Twins

      Charms had ended rather quickly, much to Harry's disappointment. He had nothing against potions, he just didn't want to do it with Gryffindor. However, he decided to just throw on a blank mask and walk into potions and sat down next to Draco.

       "Ah the blank face, what's the occasion Potter," Draco said with a teasing smirk. I just gave him a bored look before sending a mild stinging hex his way. He yelped quietly before giving me a death stare. I just shrugged and turned towards the front just as Severus burst into the room.

      "Today we will start on the Girding Potion, for those of you who haven't even glanced at your text books, it gives you extra endurance, the instructions are on the board, Begin," He managed to say with a sneer. 

Add one set of fairy wings.

Heat until the potion turns turquoise.

Add one measure of doxy eggs.

Heat until the potion turns pink.

Add the toasted dragonfly thoraxes until the potion turns red.

Heat until the potion turns blue.

Add toasted dragonfly thoraxes until the potion turns silver.

Heat the potion until it turns red.

Add three measures of doxy eggs.

Add some dragonfly thoraxes.

Heat the potion until it turns blue.

Add three flying seahorses.

Heat until the potion turns green.

 "I'll grab the ingredients," I muttered, Draco nodded. I walked back to the shelves and grabbed the 4 needed ingredients and made my way back to our workstation. However, Weasley decided to knock into me with enough force to knock the doxy eggs out of my hands. I immediately latched a tendril of my magic to the container to catch it before it hit the floor.

"Watch where you're going you filthy snake," he sneered out. Rather than lashing out I just gave him an unimpressed look which seemed to annoy him further. 

"Cat got you're tongue traitor," he said with a smirk. I just sighed and continued to walk to my workstation, he would get what's coming to him.

"WEASLEY already harassing a fellow student, 10 points from Gryffindor," Snape said before walking back to his desk.

"Here you go," I said as I handed Draco the ingredients to start our potion.

"I assume you are the cause of that," He said in a bored tone.

 "Well not completely Weasley just seems to be obsessed with me," I said with a snicker as I added the first measure of doxy eggs.