Chapter (1)

"INEVITABLE"

New Zeymir story

...

Four years have passed since she walked out of her family's life leaving everything behind. Four years since she did a mistake that ruined everyone's life including hers، but can she regret it? No. Because this mistake gave her the most beautiful thing in life. Her child. But she couldn't stop blaming herself for what happened.

Zeynep had grown up so much through those four years. She worked very hard to maintain a respectful little house and a steady source of living. She owned a small café near the beach. When she arrived to Bodrum she worked as a waitress in the same café then as a manger then the owner. The original owner of the café was an old lady that loved Zeynep on instinct and treated like her own daughter. Just before she passed away she sold the place to Zeynep. It was a bless for Zeynep to find such person. It was already hard for her to be a single mother. So getting any kind of help was a bless.

Now she has a working cafe with a cute little house above. She lived a simple, quite life with her four years old son (Poyraz). She doesn't remember why she picked this name in particular but it seemed fitting. She loved her son very much. She worked very hard to provide whatever he could possibly need. He was the only good thing that came out of her dark past. From HIM. Her child's father.

She shuddered whenever she thought about him. Hopefully she would never have to see him again. Her son will be nothing like him. She'll raise him to be a good man. If only he wasn't sick.

Her pregnancy was so troublesome it affected Poyraz in a way. He has a (Pseudoasthma) it means he'll have trouble breathing under certain surcomstanses. Therefore he needs his inhaler with him all the time. Doctors said that it's normal for some children and that it will disappear when he gets older.

Zeynep dealt with enormous difficulties throughout these years. But despite her young age she was one hell of a woman. Fortunately she was able to reach to her family from time to time. Even her brother, Kemal was helping her from a far. Knowing that he cares about her made her chest wormer. after all he had lost his freedom because of her. Because of that Devil. Emir kozguoglu.

New story
I hope you'll like it