Chapter (3)

Nihan tried to see kemal in prison several times but he refused to see her. He blamed her for what happened to his sister. He blamed her for what she did to them five years ago. He blamed her for his situation right now.

Nihan was devastated she tried to get rid of Emir and leave the house but the she couldn't. He didn't let her. For her bother's sake she was condemned to live in this prison for the rest of her life.

Emir was released from the hospital and his father decided to throw him a big party. Emir agreed because he wanted to celebrate his big victory against Kemal. He didn't expect to get shot but it played in his favor and his purpose is served so he was glad for that.

The Sezins were also present in this party, forcefully of course. Ozan's relationship with Emir was tense more than ever. Ozan liked Zeynep. So knowing what Emir did to her made him hate him even more.

Emir was enjoying his party when one of the waitresses told him that he had an important phone call in his office. Emir went there not aware of the man that was standing behind the door until he felt the cold metal pressed on the back of his head.

"Don't move a muscle" Tariq said in a deadly voice pressing a gun  on the back of Emir's head.

"Umm. I kinda was expecting you. One Soydere down two left.. Or we can say two Soyderes down one left, if we considered your little sister" Emir said sarcastically.

"SHUT UP YOU SON OF BITCH.. if you thought that I'll let you live then you're very mistaken. I'll finish the job my brother started. You'll pay for touching my sister"

"Offf, come on" Emir turned around slowly facing Tariq's murderous eyes and continued "What's with you Soydere brothers and accusations. Stop acting as if I raped your sister. She was so in love with me. She gave her self to me willingly. I didn't force her" Emir said mockingly.

"You are so dead Emir Kozguoglu" Tariq was shaking by now. His finger was about to press on the trigger when suddenly the door opened.

"Brother. Please don't"

Zeynep was standing at the door followed by Ozan, Nihan and Galip. Galip was already calling the police.

"Zeynep what are you doing here? Leave" Tariq said.

Emir looked at her. "We were just talking about you little Soydere, don't you guys have a life other than middling in mine"

"SHUT UP. DON'T TALK TO HER" Tariq screamed.

"Brother please. Think about our parents please. They can't lose you too" Zeynep touched Tariq's arm trying to get him to low his gun "Please prother. Look at him. He's not worth it. Don't destroy your life because of him. It was my fault too. Let's leave please"

Emir was watching the two brothers with interest. Specially Zeynep. He practically destroyed the girl. But now she was standing before him. Stronger than ever. Apreantly she has more in her than a simple silly girl. She manged to make Tariq low his gun but the police already arrived and took Tariq away.
.
.

The Soydere family were in their worst days. Tariq was prisoned.  Emir made a complaint to the police and no one could do anything about it.

Hussein had a strok and his state was very critical. Therefore Zeynep decided to do something about it. She called Emir asking him to meet her somwhere to talk. Emir told her to come to the same hotel room he kicked her out of. Zeynep refused at the beginning but was forced to accept at the end.

Zeynep arrived at the hotel room and mocked at the door. It was so hard for her to be there. Her need and desperation to save Tariq excised that. Emir opened the door and let her in looking at her from top to bottom. With his dirty smirk on place.

"Welcome to the devil dungeon Kucukum. I knew you can't stay away for long"

"Shut up.. I need to talk to you about something important or else I'll never come here"

"Umm. I kinda know why you're here. For Tarik . Right?.. I'm listening"

......