Chapter (32)

Emir told his father that he was leaving and thanked him about the party. He was about to go upstairs when suddenly Asu appeared from nowhere.

"I need to talk to you" Asu said gripping his arm. Emir looked at her hand and pushed her away.

"Thank you for coming sister. You were very supportive to me tonight" Emir said sarcastically and went upstairs. Asu followed him and stopping him. They stood in the corridor "You have to listen to me.. Do you even know what's happening behind your back? Your son made you blind Emir"

"Don't you dare talk about my son. Don't think that I forgot your little help to Tufan. your time will come too my dear sister"

"I don't care. All I care about is destroying Kemal and Nihan's upcoming wedding"

Emir froze "What did you just said?" Emir said narrowing his eyes.

Asu smirked. "Yes, Kemal and Nihan are getting married in a few days. Your Zeynep didn't tell you?"

Emir couldn't reply. His feeling were all over. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to feel right now, but he was furious.

"We have to do something Emir. This wedding shouldn't happen. Come on, let's put a plan.. I have a few ideas.  Look...."

"Shshahs...."
Emir unteruppted her.

"I don't want to here your stupid ideas Asu.. stay out of it"

"What? Are you going to just let them be.. have you lost your mind? You forgot about Nihan and Kemal and Your revenge so you can go and play house with Zeynep? Unbelievable"

"Shut. You. Mouth. I didn't say that I'll let them be.. I said I'll take care of it. I have to watch my steps and plan carefully"

"You weren't like that before"

"'CAUSE NOW I HAVE A KID.. and  I won't do anything that may drive him away from me or me from him. Like going to prison. So just sit tight and don't interfere. This wedding will not be happening"

Emir and Asu were glaring at eachother not baying attention to the

Zeynep was standing nearby. She hear it all. She looked at Emir with teary eyes. Her face was closed off. Emir told Asu to leave and she left immediately. Zeynep took a few steps towards him. Looked at him with a blank face.

"Zeynep..."

"I just came to tell you that Poyraz woke up. And we're ready to go home if you don't mind"

"Oh.. alright I'll take you"

Zeynep turned around and left leaving Emir confused. He didn't understand her lack of reaction. He knew she had one but why didn't she say something? Weird.

Emir arrived to Zeynep's house. The whole ride they were silent. He expected Zeynep to yell at him any minute but she kept quite. Zeynep was about to leave the car when he asked her..

"Don't you have anything to say to me Zeynep?"

"Oh, I have a lot to say Emir. Just let me get Poyraz inside and I'm coming back to you. Wait here" Zeynep said with a strong voice that made Emir gulp. He helped her getting Poyraz out of the car seat and she carried him inside. After some minutes she got out. He was standing near the car waiting for her. She stood in front of him and crossed her arms.

"Listen to me Emir. I'm going to say this once. You know very well how much I paid for this war between you and my brother. I lost me innocence, my dignity, my self respect and you know very well what I'm talking about (she meant the night he blackmailed her to sleep with him for Tarık). I suffered alot because of this war and I'll be Damned if I let my son suffer too. I know that nothing can stop my brother from marrying Nihan but death. And I know very well since you'll never hurt Nihan you'll hurt my brother. So tell me Emir. What am I supposed to tell our son when he grows up? (Your father killed your uncle?) Is that what you want me to tell him? Or what am I supposed to tell him when he ask about you. 'Cause you'll go to prison probably. Even if you didn't. Do you think that I'll let a killer near my son? Do you think that I'll be able to look at your face after you kill my brother? No. I won't. So tell me Emir. What it's going to be? Poyraz or your war? Think and decide. That's all I wanted to say"

Zeynep truned and left. leaving Emir standing outside. Speechless.