Chapter (18)

Emir arrived at his house. His mother greeted him.

"Where's Nihan?" Emir asked.

"Emir..." his mother replied.

"Mother. Where's Nihan??"

"Son.. Nihan left?"

"What do you mean left??"

"She took Deniz and their things and left this house"

Emir was shocked. He couldn't hear anything but the rush of his blood in his ears. He went to Nihan's room and Denis's. He felt emptiness, like a piece of himself went with them.

It has came. The day he feared the most. The moment he lost Nihan Forever has came. He sat on the floor and cried. Then he stopped and just sat there emotionless. Asu came to him and saw him like that.

"So she left? Bravo Emir"

"Asu leave"

"I won't leave.. look Nihan is out of your life. In two days she'll be officially divorced. And what's next huh? Do you know what's next? Let me tell you. She and Kemal are going to get married"

"SHUT UUUUP.. SHUT UP.. GET OUT. GET OUT OF HERE"

"You're weak Emir. What happened to our plan? You said that you have a master plan to separate them forever. But then what? You got distracted with your lost son and forgot about our true goals"

"MY SON IS MY PRIORITY RIGHT NOW.. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE"

"Wow.. you've changed. What happened to you. Do you feel guilt Now? What's next.. are you going to ask Zeynep for forgiveness? Or better, why don't you go and bless Kemal and Nihan's wedding"

"Get out Asu. GET OUT" Emir gripped Asu by the arm and pushed her out of the door roughly. He just wanted to stay alone. He was so tired. He can't think clearly. He has lost Nihan. His son is missing. His company is on the verge of bankruptcy. He felt his head was about to explode. He just needed to sleep. He needed to sleep forever. But he can't. He have to find Poyraz. He has to find his son. He was the only thing that belonged to him. He'll find him first then take care of Kemal.

His plan with Asu was to kill Kemal and make it look like an accident but his plans were postponed.. He'll let them live their temporary happiness right now. He'll let HIM live for now. Just for Poyraz. Because his son deserves his full attention right now.

...

It was 6 AM when Emir's phone rang. It was Mehmet. He told him  that the police received a complaint from a pharmacy owner. He told them that two men came to him after the close hours and asked him about a medicine for a child. The pharmacy owner found them suspicious and immediately called the police.

Mehemet also told them that the police are looking at the surveillance cameras right now. Emir went straight to the police station. He found Zeynep and the Soydere's already there. The Soydere's weren't so happy to see him but he told them that he have every right to be here.

The camera didn't show much it was really dark. They asked Zeynep to try to identify any of the attackers.
But she couldn't see there faces that night. It was so fast she couldn't recognize anything. It was a dead end but the police were gathering all the surveillance records in that area.

They left the police station and all were standing outside.

"You don't need to be here. Leave" Kemal told Emir

"I'll be wherever I want Kemal Soydere I don't need you're permission"

"It all happened because of you. you dirty bastared. At was all your fault"

"Calm down you two. It's not the right time for this" Eyhan stopped Kemal and signaled with his eyes to where Zeynep stood.

She was just standing like a statue on the side. A strange look on her face. She was so exhausted. Kemal called her name several times but she didn't answer.

Then she just looked at them all and spoke.
"My son is missing. Today is the fifth day since I last saw him. He's alone and sick and probably hungry. None of you can even imagine the fire inside my heart. If anyone of you think that he knows what pain is I'm telling you it's nothing compared to what I feel right now. So if you want to help me find him. You have to find a way to work together. or at least stop fighting in front of me. I'm tired" Zeynep was so calm but her tears were running down her face.

Kemal went to her and touched her "I'm sorry sister. We'll do everything we can to bring him back"

Zeynep shock her head and looked at them all.

"Then bring him back"
Then she just turned around and left. Wanting to be alone.