Chapter (39)

Zeynep was furious. She waited until Poyraz slept and went downstairs.

Emir was about to come to the house when he saw Zeynep furiously walking towards him. There was a few drops of rain coming down.

"What have you done Emir? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Zeynep screamed pushing him hard.

"Calm down Zeynep"

"No. I won't calm down. why didn't you tell me you took Poyraz outside. Huh? Where did you take him?"

"You realized that I'm his father and I can take him wherever I want?"

"NOT WITH OUT TELLING ME" Zeynep took a step towards him and looked into his eyes.

"You were planning to take him away from me, didn't you?? You did. Why Emir? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. WHY?" She screamed.

"BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME" Emir screamed back and she looked at him confused.

"What? I lied to you? About what?"

"You kept me here with stupid excuses so you can give your brother a chance to run"

"And I was right.. you can never be trusted"

Emir felt like he was hit the gut. He took a step back shaking his head.

"I told you that I won't hurt Kemal"

"Then why are you mad because he left?"

"I'm not mad because he left I'm mad because you played me"

"AND THAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY SON?"

"HE'S MY SON TOO"

"BUT YOU TRIED TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME"

"BUT I CAME BACK"

The two were busy screaming at each other they didn't notice their close position. There was only few inches separating their bodies. The sky started raining heavily. Both were drenched and breathing fast.
Zeynep took a step back.

"You'll never change.. you are still full with hate. YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE"

"THEN HELP ME"

Zeynep stopped at his words.

"Help me change. Help me heal. I can't do it alone. I know. I know I don't deserve your compassion after all I did to you in the past. But I'm sorry. This is how I was shaped. I wasn't born like that. All my choices were ripped away from me. Please don't rip this chance away too. I need you. I need you and Poyraz in my life. I don't want to stay alone anymore"

Zeynep stood still for minutes. Her eyes and mouth were wide open. Emir felt nervous about her lack of reaction. Suddenly she moved taking his head between her hand and slanted her lips on his with a soul crushing kiss.

Emir was frozen at first but then reacted. He had one arm around her waist and the other behind her neck. They kissed deeply and passionately for a few minutes. The rain was heavy. But they didn't care. They couldn't feel anything but each other. After some more minutes the pulled back. Their foreheads were on each others and noth breathing hard. Emir's hands were caressing her face while hers were around his waist caressing his back.

"WOW.." Zeynep said still disoriented because of their small make out session under the rain.

"I'm happy you think so" Emir replied playfully.

"That was the best kiss we've ever had" Zeynep said and both chuckled.

"Emir?"

"Huh?"