Chapter (16)

Zeynep was at her family's home. She was still tired. Doctors told her to rest but she couldn't. Kemal was sitting infront of her asking her about some informations. Nihan, Tariq and Eyhan were sitting beside him but kept quite.

"Zeynep. Who else knows about Poyraz. Other than us?"

"Umm. Tufan. This one you already know"

"Yes, we questioned him before we came here. He denied having anything to do with it, but we're keeping an eye on him.. who else?"

"Asu.. Asu knows too" Zeynep replied with hesitation.

"Asu??" Kemal was so surprised.

"Yes.. after Tufan left that night. Asu was there and I told her everything that happened and asked her for help. She helped with the story and made sure that everyone on the hospital knows that I have lost the baby. She payed the doctors and the nurses as well"

"That makes sense" Nihan exclaimed. "Asu must have told Emir about Poyraz"

"But she helped me alot back then. Why would she do that?" Zeynep said.

"Asu is Emir's sister after all. She hates your family now. So, I don't know. Maybe" Nihan replied.

"So, it's Emir. I knew it already. It's him" Zeynep said standing up.

"Calm down zeynep and please sit. This not Emir's style. If he did it he'll say it right in our faces. He loves to show off his victory.. so I don't think it's him. Besides Asu doesn't need Emir to do that. She's a lot more evil on her own" Kemal reasoned with her.

"But let's not believe Emir yet. After all he's going to lose Nihan and Deniz at court. So, he might have took Poyraz in retaliation " Eyhan said.

"We have to consider all possibilities. We can't miss anything" Kemal said.

"How is this going to help us find my son? I don't want possiblities and probabilities. Two days passed brother. Tow days.. my son is sick he can't survive on his own" Zeynep said crying.

She sat on a chair and started weeping. Nihan tried to calm her but she couldn't. They had to inject her with some  sedative to make her sleep.

...

"Tufan.. TUFAN? Open the door"
Asu knocked on Tufan's door angrily.

Tufan opened and Asu went inside.

"Was it you? Are the one who kidnapped Zeynep's Son?" Asu asked him angrily.

"What's wrong with you people keep asking me about this. I made something out of the kindness of my heart and let Zeynep's child live. Now I'm the bad one? You.. Emir. Even Kemal's men questioned me? For the millionth time. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS"

"Then who did it, Tufan? Who?"

"You also knew about the child.. it could be you?" Tufan retorted.

"it's not me.. I helped Zeynep back then and decided to take this secret with me to the grave. I'm a bad person yes but I won't put a child's life in jeopardy"

"Yeah.. you didn't do it because it didn't serve your plans yet. I'm sure when you decide to play dirty not even a child's soul will stop you"
Tufan Said and Asu slapped him hard on the face.

"If I found out that you took the poy I'll sell you out to Emir. Do you understand?" Asu threatened him.

"Then Emir will know all of your dirty work during those ten years, starting with paying Karen to load a real bullets in Ozan's gun"
Tufan smirked and Asu pailed.

"You know I can kill you for this don't you?" Asu threatened.

"You are killing me everyday anyway"
Tufan said brokingly and Asu just turned around and left.

Tufan stood still looking at the door a tear fall from his eyes. His phone rang. He wiped his tear and opened the line.

"What is it? I told you not to call me on this number"

"The poy is not in a good condition. He keeps crying and coughing. He have a fever too" a sound said through the line.

"What about the woman we brought to take care of him?"

"She said she can't deal with him. The poy wants his mother"

"I don't care.. you take care of him. He must stay alive. Now don't call me again. I'll call you when it's safe"

Tufan closed the line and broke the phone. Thing are getting out of hands but he can't go back now. It was all for you Asu. Everything for you my love.