Chapter (35)

Two days later Emir got out of prison for lack of evedanc. The men the police arrested said that they took the order from a woman. Everyone already knew who maight that woman be but they didn't have any evedanc.

The first thing Emir did after he got out was asking about Zeynep and his son. Mehmet told him that Zeynep left to Budrom after the wedding. Emir was furious. How can she just leave without talking to him? She just took his son and left while he was in prison.

Emir immediately took off to Budrom not caring about his father's requests to stay and find Asu who just disappeared. The police were looking for her 'cause she was a suspect in Kemal and Nihan's attack. Emir knows very well that his sister was behind it and he didn't really care. All he cares about is going after his son and bringing him back.

...

Zeynep was on the phone with her mother. Her mother told that the police released Emir.

"Mom. What do you mean they released him. Wasn't he the one who send those men?"

"No sweetheart. Apparently it was Asu. But that doesn't mean that Emir is innocent. He probably helped her"

Zeynep didn't know what she was supposed to feel. Happy because Emir turned to be innocent or sad because she didn't wait for him. Emir was probably mad and she felt scared of his reaction.

"Mom. Do you know where's he now?"

"No sweetheart. That's why I called you. Be careful. He may go looking for you"

"Don't worry mom. I can deal with Emir. How's everyone? "

"They're all fine. Kemal is leaving the country with Nihan and Deniz this weekend. This will break my heart but at least they will be safe away from the Kozcuglus"

"I think it's a good Idea. Mom listen I have to go to give Poyraz a bath. Say goodbye to Kemal for me. I'll call him when I can"

Zeynep hanged up and went to the bathroom to fill the tup with hot water for Poyraz when suddenly someone nocked at the door. Zeynep opened it and froze in her place.

"Good morning Kutcugum"

"E.. Emir!?"

.....

"E.. Emir?"

"Yes Emir" Emir replied pushing the door wider and side stepping her and went inside. He looked around the house and hummed.
"Nice house"

"Emir...."

"You didn't think that you can just run away from me, did you?"

Zeynep took a step towards him. Her surprise and fear disappeared. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at his eyes.

"I gave you a choice Emir. I told you you won't see me or Poyraz if you tried anything against my brother"

"And I didn't. You couldn't just wait for me to get out from prison before you leave?"

"Why would I wait. I waited for you four days to give me an answer. You didn't choose Poyraz Emir. You were forced to choose him because it was your only choice. You almost killed my brother"

"I told you I didn't do anything.. yes. I kidnapped him then released him because nothing in more important than my son" Zeynep's rage subsided a bit.

"I don't know Emir. I can't trust you"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I'll stay here. I can't go back to Istanbul.. you can come and see Poyraz whenever you want"

"What the hell are you saying? You can't keep my son away from me"
Emir growled sharply gripping Zeynep's arms with more force than necessary.

"Let me go Emir. LET ME GO YOU'RE HURTING ME"

"Mama?!!" A small shaky voice said from the side.

Both Emir and Zeynep whipped their heads to the direction of the voice. Poyraz stood by the corridor looking scared. God knows since when he was  standing there.

Emir let go of Zeynep's arms immediately.

"Baby?"
Zeynep said going to Poyraz. Poyraz suddenly turned around and run to his room. Zeynep looked at Emir with panick and both run after him.

They went to Poyraz's room and found him on his bed. He was curled up on the bed, his face buried in his pillow, he got his little butt raised towards the ceiling. Zeynep harried to him and picked him up, hugged him to her chest.

"What happened to you baby? you daddy came to see you,  look"

Poyraz kept his head buried in his mothers neck.

"Poyraz?"
Emir said. But Poyraz didn't react.

"Look baby. Me and your father were just talking. Okay" Zeynep said.

"Yes. My son. Your mother was mad at me for forgetting to bring you toys. Right mommy" Emir said looking at Zeynep pointedly. Zeynep just glared at him. Then Emir came closer to Poyraz.

"I'm sorry. Son. But if you want we can go now and buy you whatever you want. What do you think?"

Poyraz. Raised his head and looked at his father.

Emir smiled at him and Poyraz smiled shyly.

"Why don't you come and give your daddy a hug"

Poyraz left his mother's lap and hugged Emir.

"Alright my prince. Let's get you in the tub. The water is getting cold"

"You were about to give him a bath?"

"Yes. You can help if you want"
Zeynep suggested.

Emir nodded happily. Both agreed with out words to complete their discussion later. Purposefully not in front of Poyraz.

The whole morning was spent in the bathroom with Poyraz playing with water and laughing with his father. Normally Zeynep wouldn't let him spend that much time in the tub. But he was so happy. She saw a different side of Emir. He was so good to Poyraz. He loved him very much. That was obvious. But deep in her heart she was still worry of him. Maybe this fear will never go away. Maybe she just needs time. You never know.