Chapter (12)

Zeynep was standing infront of her family's house. Remembering when she was just a little happy girl with big dreams. She envied her past self. She wishes she was still a little girl, but reality is what she has to face right now. Not dreams.

It was Saturday night, so she knew that all of her family are gathered tonight for dinner. She knows that from her mother during their monthly phone calles.

It was dark outside. Small drops of rain were coming down. And the wether was a bit cold. She shivered. Not knowing if it was because of the chilly weather or because of storm inside her.

Zeynep knocked at the door and her mother opened. Her mother gasped loudly when she saw her. She haven't seen her daughter for four years. Her mother jumped at her hugging her to her chest tightly screaming at the rest of the house to come out and see who had came.

Her father, Tariq and Kemal were out in a second.
Zeynep were motionless. She just looked at her family with cold eyes. She was tired. Tired of thinking, tired of crying, tired of living. But she has to stay strong. She has to fight. For her son.

Kemal knew there's something wrong so he run to his sister and asked her. Zeynep couldn't take it anymore, she just broke down fell in his arms . Kemal held her while she cried. He hugged her tightly to his chest. Everyone was standing with worried expressions. Why was she here and where's Poyraz?.. Later she told them everything. She also told them that she had confronted Emir earlier and that he denied being responsible for any of it. Her brothers promised her that they'll do everything they can to find her son.

...

Kemal started moving immediately. He called Hakan, the detective in duty at the time. He also called Zehir and Eyhan, his friends. He asked them to look into anything suspicious concerning Emir. His phone calles, his money transitions, his men's movements. Everything. Hakan asked them to come to the police station and give a statement. They did everything they can to find Poyraz.

They weren't the only ones. Emir was moving too. After Zeynep left Emir went to his office and closed the door. His mother went behind him and tried to talk to him but he ignored her. They can only hear the breaking of furniture and glasses in his office. Emir smashed everything in his office then sat down on the floor and cried.

Emir cried like he never did before. He cried for the son he never met. He cried out of anger and guilt. He wonted to kill his son years ago and now he was alive but missing and on top of that he was sick. He didn't know how he was going to look at his son in the eye after all he did. he knows that he wasn't a father material but he'll do anything in his power to find him. And he'll make whoever took him pay with his life. No one hurt his son and get away with it. But does he have the right to call him son? Was he happy about Having a son? Yes. When he think about it he really is. Deniz wasn't his daughter but she was able to fix some broken parts in him. He loved her dearly but he can't look at her with out remembering Kemal. He knows that no matter how much he loved her she wasn't his. But now he have something he can call his. He didn't had a chance to ask Zeynep about his name but he will do that when he sees her again. He'll know everything.

Emir wiped his tears and looked at his hand. He looked at the inhaler Zeynep gave him. He has to find his son. As soon as possible. He took his phone and called the only person that might have an idea about the situation.

Tufan.