Chapter (7)

Asu stayed with Zeynep that night. Since Fahima was so tired, Asu suggested to stay watching over Zeynep.

It was 2 AM in the morning. Asu was in the corridor bringing coffee when she saw Tufan.

"Tufan? What are you doing here?"

"You are not supposed to talk to me. Someone will see us"

"Alright come with me" they went to a small changing room at the same floor.

"Now tell me. What are you doing her?"

"I'm on a mission. Emir wanted to get rid of the baby" Tufan replied.

"I expected that. How did he knew about the pregnancy?"

"I told him"

Asu became furious. She whispered screamed at him
"Why did you do that? Why you didn't tell me first? You shouldn't have told him"

"I can't lie to him. He'll find out eventually" Tufan replied and Asu calmed down.

She took a deep breath and looked at him "Are going to do it?"

"I have to.. I need him to trust me?"

"By killing a small baby? That's extreme don't you think? Even for us. I mean what about this poor girl?"

"Asu. Forget about the Soyderes for a moment and go back to our main goal. We worked very hard for years to destroy Emir. Don't retreat now because you're feeling sorry for Zeynep. It's terrible I know. But if I didn't do it Emir will kick me out.. I have to stay around him"

"This is extreme. No. We can use this situation in our favor. We should find another way"

"And what then? Emir will find out eventually and kill me. Besides. Have you thought about what if this child came to life and changed Emir? What if he left Nihan for it? You'll lose Kemal Asu. This child is danger on you more than anyone"

"Shut up. Emir is obsessed with Nihan. He'll never leave her for anyone not even for his child. And Kemal will end up with me"

"You look so sure Asu but we both know that nothing can come between Kemal and Nihan. Just get over it"

"Get out of my sight Tufan. GET OUT"

"I'm sorry Asu but that's the truth. I have to go now and finish what I came here to do" Tufan left
and Asu screamed hitting the ground with her cup of coffee.

No, she'll never lose Kemal. Her plan is settled. She worked on it for years. She'll have Kemal and destroy Emir. Now she thinks about it. She'll destroy Nihan as well. 'Cause she simply hated her.