Chapter (10)

Zeynep woke up with a start. Her head throbbed violently. Her throat was dry and her eyes were burning. She pushed herself of the ground slowly and felt dizzy she pushed herself to stand leaning on the wall.

She felt like throwing up and her vision was disoriented. She must had a concoction but it's not the time to think about her state right now. Her child was kidnapped in front of her eyes. And she knows very well whose behind it. She sworn that she'll kill him. Emir Kozcuoğlu will pay for touching her child.

After cleaning herself and washing the dried blood on her forehead. Quickly she changed her clothes and wore a dark blue jeans and a white top. She grabbed her travel bag and threw some clothes and necessities in it. She also packed Poyraz's favorite iron man figure and some of his recent photos and his inhaler device.

She didn't want to think about the fact that her son is out there alone without his inhaler and might get sick. No. He'll be fine she's going to find him.

Just when she was near the door she found his little jacket on the hanger. Zeynep let the bag fall on the floor and took the jacket. She looked at it deeply like if the small material held all the answers. She brought it to her nose and inhaled it. And that was it. She brock down. It's like reality hit her suddenly. Her son is gone. She fall on the floor and cried loudly using the small jacket to muffle her screams.

She cried for a solid fifteen minutes then she stopped. It's not the time Zeynep. Get up. Get up and go get your kid. Quickly she wipped her tears and took her bag, after putting Poyraz's jacket in it. Zeynep closed her house door and took off to Istanbul. It's where she'll find her son.

....

It was Sunday morning. Emir was having breakfast with his mother whose recently woke up from her coma. Nihan was preparing herself and Deniz to take her to the park. Where she's going to meet Kemal of course. Emir knows that very well. He tried to stop it many times but in vain. He had lost any hope in winning Nihan. She was spending her days and nights with Kemal's not caring about Emir's continues threats. He knows that Nihan would never be his but he won't lose her to Kemal. If it takes, he'll keep her and her daughter prisoners for the rest of their lives. He won't let Kemal win.

Nihan came down the stairs and as usual refused to have breakfast with them. She can't look at Emir without feeling disgust, especially after he kicked her mother out of the house. She can't look at him without spitting some venomous words at him and his family.

In the past, this attitude used to break Emir's heart. But now. He doesn't even care. He used to the pain.
Once, after Ozan's death he thought he would have a chance with Nihan. He almost had her. She was so detracted and destroyed after her brother and father's death she almost gave herself to him. He was so happy in that moment but his happiness was very short when Nihan started to throw up just because he kissed her neck. She was drunk or else she would never let him come that far.

After that night. Every thing changed in him. He never felt so rejected and humiliated in his life as he felt in that night. Having Nihan was impossible to him. That was the truth he lived his life running away from. But now it became his reality.

The divorce case was working on Nihan's favour now. After she declared her story and the things he did to her to the media she got the public support. Now he's nothing but the monster that everyone hates. Well they aren't wrong. He's a monster. Really. Who kills his own child? He couldn't stop thinking about his child. The child that he killed in cold blood.

He thought about Zeynep alot in the past four years and wondered alot about her wellbeing but he never had the guts to seek her out. Why would he do that anyway way? He had lost his chance along time ago. He had lost everything.