Chapter (2)

(Four years ago)

Zeynep sat in Kemal's office. Tears flowing and hands shaking.

"Brother please say something" Zeynep said in a broken voice, Terrified of his reaction.

Kemal was deadly calm. His eyes were red and the pen in his hand dig into his flush. Maybe she should have listened to Asu. Telling Kemal was a bad idea.

"The son of bitch. THE SON OF BITCH.HOW DARE HE? HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY SISTER" Kemal started screaming.

Asu came running into the office trying to make him calm down.

"I'm sorry brother. He said he loved me.. I believed him. It was my fault" Zeynep said. Crying.

"YES. IT WAS YOUR FAULT.. HOW DID YOU FALL INTO HIS TRAP ZEYNEP. ARE YOU STUPID?"

"Please calm down Kemal.. and let us think this through" Asu said. Also scared of Kemal's rage.

"WHAT TO THINK ABOUT ASU.. THE BASTERED TOUCHED MY SISTER... I'LL KILL HIM.. I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL HIM"

Kemal left to face Emir. He went  to his company and things went really ugly.

Emir planned it. He planned for Kemal to know. The purpose was to beat Kemal and force him to make a mistake. That's why he went after his sister. What Emir didn't expect was how far Kemal's rage would go. Just when the guards were trying to drag him away he took the gun from on of the guards and shot Emir.

Everything became a disaster after that. Emir was admitted to the hospital. And Kemal went to prison. He was convicted of one year in prison. Fortunately the judge understood Kemal's reasons and considered the crime as an unplanned reaction in a moment of rage.

What Emir did became known for everyone. His injury wasn't dangerous but it left him in the hospital for several weeks.

The Soydere family was devastated. They blamed Zeynep for what happened.

Tariq on the other hand was waiting for Emir to get out of Hospital so he can go and finish what Kemal couldn't do.

As for Nihan she was blaming herself for what happened. Because of her choices Kemal was destroyed once again. The situation was such a mess. for everyone.