Chapter 1

"Zaynie, come here, I have a gift for you." Trisha tells her son once his friends leave after his 6th birthday party.

"What is it, mum?" Zayn walks over to his mother and then he sees a big box with a green bowknot tied on top beside her; it's almost the same height as Zayn.

Zayn tilts his head with confusion, and then smiles widely as an idea hits him and he exclaimed,"Is that my gift too?!"

"Yes, baby, it's for you. Open it." Trisha smiles.

Standing on his tiptoe, little Zayn reaches to the bowknot. He unties it and opens the box. He curiously peers into the box and gasps, "Is it a Barbie, mum?"

"No, it's a boy, Zayn. His name is Harry. He's going to be your companion when we're not home. He's yours now. You're going to be his little master, baby." Trisha says and smiles fondly at her son. "Do you like your gift?"

Zayn stares at the boy in the box for a few seconds as the boy timidly stares back at him. He looks like Barbie with his big green eyes. He's so beautiful, Zayn immediately takes a like to him.

"Yes!" Zayn squeals and grins. "Hi, I'm Zayn, your master from now on. I'm going to call you Barbie, is that okay?"

4 year old Harry timidly nods his head. He doesn't know what's happening, he just knows he's not going back to his family 'cause his mother said he needs to stay here, be a good boy and listen to his master, or else his mother and sis will stop loving him and they will die from hunger. He's a good boy, he loves his mother and sis, he doesn't want them to be dead ever. His mother said if he behaves, they will love him from afar even though he's not going to see them again.

He misses his mother and sis, but he won't cry; he's a good boy. He's a bit scared of this unfamiliar place, but the boy in front of him seems nice. The boy extends his hands to help Harry; Harry hesitatingly takes his hands and comes out of the box.

"M-Master?" Harry clenches Zayn's hand tightly, scared.

"Omg! Mom, his voice is so angelic!" Zayn gasps and gives Harry a tight hug. "You're so beautiful, Barbie."

Harry knows what the words 'angelic' and 'beautiful' mean. His mother told him once.Harry blushes as he buries his face into Zayn's chest.

Trisha smiles fondly at the little boys' lovely hugging session."Yes, he is. Now it's time for bed, Zayn."

"Can he sleep with me, mum? He's my Barbie." Zayn pulls away from the hug and looks at his mother expectantly.

Trisha shrugs, "If you want him to, baby. He's yours, after all."

"Yes!" Zayn jumps for joy. "Come here, Barbie, let me show you my room."

He takes Harry's little hand and walks to his room.

"I really don't think it's a good idea, Trisha." Yaser shakes his head and wrapping his hands arounf his wife's waist from behind. "It's not right to separate the little boy from his family."

Trisha leans on her husband and sighs, "I know it's not right to separate him from his family, but they need money to survive and Zayn needs a companion to keep him from getting bored in this big house. We're doing it for good."

"I still don't approve of this." Yaser says." Zayn's now excited about his new gift, but he'll eventually get bored of this little boy one day and he will throw him away just like the other toys he owned."

"Nah, I don't think so. Zayn really likes this little boy." Trisha smiles confidently as she remembers how excited when Zayn was when he saw the boy for the first time.

-

"Ta da!" Zayn opens the door and leads harry in, "This is my room."

Harry looks at the room with curious wide eyes, like a little cat. Harry is surprised at how big the room is, it's even bigger than his own house. The room is beautiful too; the walls are light blue, making it look more comfy. There are also a lot of toys scattered on the floor. The maid hasn't cleaned the room since Zayn was playing with the toys with his friends before they left, which wasn't long ago. Harry stares curiously at the small car that fits two children of their age.

Zayn smiles when he sees Harry staring at his car, "It's my car. Do you want to have a ride?"

Harry nods eagerly.

Zayn grins and tugs Harry to the car. He urges him to sit in the passenger seat and runs to the driver's seat. "Ready?"

"Yes." Harry says with a smile on his face, showing his dimples.

Zayn's eyes lights up when he sees Harry's smile, it's the first time he has seen Harry smiling and he looks even cuter when he smiles.

"I love your smile Barbie ,you have beautiful dimples."

Zayn knows they're dimples cause he has a classmate who has dimples too. But she's not as beautiful as his Barbie's.

"T-Thanks, master." Harry smiles shyly and looks down at his feet.

Zayn grins and starts his car.

He drives the car out of his room and shows Harry around the house.

"Zayn, what did I say about going to bed?" Once they drive to the living room, Trisha says with an unpleasant expression on her face. "You have school tomorrow, boy."

"Oops." Zayn mocks a surprised look and covers his mouth with his hands. "Can Barbie go to school with me, mother?"

"I'm sorry, baby, he's not old enough to go to the same school as you." Trisha leans down and kisses Zayn on his forehead.

Zayn pouts, disappointment showing on his cute little face."Okay."

"Maybe after a year I will let him go to school with you." Trisha suggests, trying to light up her son's mood.

"Really?" Zayn looks at his mother with excitedly.

Trisha nods.

"Yes!" Zayn grins.

"Okay now, boys, it's time for bed." Trisha smiles fondly at her son.

Once Trisha leaves Zayn's room after tucking Zayn and Harry in the bed, Zayn rolls over and pulls Harry into his chest making Harry his little spoon.

"Good night, Barbie." He murmurs.

"Good night, master." Harry yawns.

With this, the two little boys fall into a sweet dream.

-

*A big thank you to my friend Nimisha GypsyHeartGypsySoul for helping me edited this book! Thank you babe,all the love to ya ❤️

Hope you have a good day!💚💛