Chapter 9

14 and 16.

It's nearly Halloween. Harry and Zayn are going shopping for their Halloween costumes for the Halloween party at their school.

The chauffeur opens the door for them, Harry thanks the chauffeur before getting in the car with Zayn.

It doesn't take them long to get to the mall.

"Barbie, you can try it if you want." Zayn tells Harry when he sees him staring at an interesting costume.

"But...it's a skirt, Master..." Harry blushes, looking down.

"And it's a Halloween costume. Why not try it on, Barbie? You can wear whatever you want on Halloween." Zayn reasons.

"O-Okay." Harry bites his lips, trying to content his smile. He takes the costume and quickly runs to the changing room.

Zayn chuckles softly at Harry's cuteness as he watches him skipping away

He raises his eyebrow when Harry comes out of the changing room still in his own clothes.

"Why didn't you try it on? I wanna see you in it."

"I tried it but..." Blushing and holding the costume tightly against his chest, Harry exclaims, "It's a Halloween costume! You can't see me in it until Halloween, master!"

"Hmmm, okay." Zayn shrugs and turns around. "Let's go to the checkout then."

"But, have you found your costume, master?" Harry asks curiously as he follows Zayn.

"Yup. But you're not gonna see it until Halloween, since you don't want me to see you in your dress." Zayn sing-songs and turns around to wink at Harry before he heads straight to the checkout counter.

Harry's heart flutters when Zayn winks at him. He blushes and smiles shyly as he murmurs a soft 'okay'.

-

Halloween