Chapter 11

Is he...Is he gay?

It's not like he is homophobic or anything, because he is not. His uncle Daniel is gay and Zayn gets on well with him. To be honest, Zayn thinks Daniel and his fiancé, Elvis, are quite cute together. Even though sometimes his uncle Daniel can be really annoying, that's who he is. Zayn has been counting Daniel as one of his buddies since he was young.

Does he like boys?

But he never thought of boys that way. Girls are alright, he thinks. He only ever did the dirty with Perrie, his girlfriend. Well, if you don't count that one time he was drunk and accidentally had sex with Eleanor. In his defense, they were both very drunk.And Shh, don't tell Louis! He will strangle Zayn to death if he finds out.

Zayn stares at his hand that covered with his cum. Just the thought of Harry's cum was also covered the same hand a few minutes ago makes his dick twitch in interest.

Fuck, he needs to chill.

-

He barges into Louis' room without any warning, which startles Louis a bit.

"Damn you, Zayn! At least knock! What if I was fucking some chick?" Louis grumbles as he throws a pillow towards Zayn's direction.

Zayn rolls his eyes and closes the door, "Then you must ask the chick to fuck off. You know the rules, bros before hoes."

"And, why didn't Simon come to inform me that you're here? That stupid old crap!" Louis huffs.

"Why are you so mean to him?" Zayn plops down on Louis' bed.

"Well, as you can see, as a servant he can't do even a simple thing right." Louis spits.

"Why don't you fire him then?"

"Because we rich people have mercy." Louis flips his hair sassily.

"So, what's up?" Louis raises an eyebrow at Zayn.

"Just wanna chill and get my mind off something." Zayn shrugs.

Louis smiles mischievously and wiggles his eyebrows, "Wanna try weed?"

"What? No, Louis! I told you we're only 16, we can't try that shit yet. Let's just smoke some fags."

Louis has been wanting to try weed ever since they turned fifteen but Zayn stopped him each time.

"Whatever! You can't stop me next month on my birthday." Louis huffs and throws a cigarette to Zayn who catches it perfectly.

They lay on the bed, blowing smoke rings and watching them float towards the ceiling.

"What's on your mind?" Louis breaks the peaceful silence.

"Barbie." Zayn murmurs, blowing out another set of smoke rings.

"Talking about your Barbie, damn it, the red riding hood dress he wore at this year's Halloween party! I can't stop thinking about it, mate. If he was not your precious little Barbie, I'd definitely have my way with him!" Louis gushes and licks his lips. "I would make him moan underneath me-Ouch!" He yelps when Zayn grabs a handful of his hair harshly.

"Let go of me, you son of a bitch!" Louis hisses while slapping Zayn's hand, trying to make him release his hair.

"Stop thinking about him like that, you motherfucking dickhead!" Zayn growls, tightening his grip on Louis' poor hair.