Chapter 18

15 and 17

"You really like it, don't you, Barbie?"

"Y-Yes, master."

Zayn is standing behind Harry, hands on Harry's shoulders. Harry smiles shyly and fiddles with the necklace on his neck as they both stare into the mirror.

It's the necklace Zayn gave him on his 15th birthday. Yes, he's finally officially a 15 year old now. Harry feels like a grown up, but not too much.

He's been particularly wearing this necklace every day since he got it. And the painting that Zayn painted,also his birthday gift,is the most precious thing he's ever got. It's been enshrined in his precious collection box.

Zayn smiles and kisses Harry's cheeks, "Let's go to school, shall we?"

-

They get into the car and their driver, Rony, immediately greets them. He's a morning person, high spirited and cheerful, always gives off a positive vibe. He has been their driver ever since they were kids.

Harry leans over and places his head on Zayn's shoulder while playing with Zayn's fingers mindlessly.

Zayn kisses Harry's curls before taking out his phone to check if there's any texts from his friends.

Rony coos silently from the driver's seat as he starts the car.

"I feel so old now that you're growing up too fast." Rony says with a small smile while driving the car, glancing into the rear mirror to take a look at the boys in the backseat.

Harry shakes his head with a soft laugh, "No, you're not old, Rony."

"Nah, can't agree with that." Rony chuckles, "Yesterday you were just a little boy, Harry, sitting between Zayn's legs while riding to school."

Harry blushes a little while Zayn smiles as he remembers the days when he would ask Harry to sit between his legs during the car ride to school so that he could hug him from behind—it's a sweet memory.

Zayn leans down to place another kiss on Harry's curls. Harry looks up at Zayn, raising his eyebrows. Zayn's smile gets wider as he sees Harry's 'confused kitten' look. He leans down again and places a kiss on Harry's forehead. Harry closes his eyes when he feels Zayn's lips linger on his forehead for a little bit longer than a simple peck. He blinks his eyes open and sees his master smiling and then Zayn makes a funny face which earning a string of soft giggles from harry.

"...and now you've grown up so much..."

Harry smiles, leaning his head on Zayn's shoulder again and locks his fingers with Zayn's. He turns his gaze towards Rony as the driver continues his rambling.

"...Soon you'll get your license and drive around the town by yourself and I'll be retired."

Speaking of driver's license, Zayn hasn't had it yet. And, his shitty friends have been teasing him about it since he turned 16. It's not that Zayn is scared of driving, it's just that cars on the road are crazy nowadays, ya know?

Harry gasps with an offended look, "No, you won't, Rony! We still need you to drive us around even when we have our license. We love car rides with you, right, master?" He looks up at Zayn.

"Yes." Zayn nods firmly.

Rony chuckles and shakes his head fondly as he glances at Zayn through the mirror,"Harry is a keeper. Don't let anyone snatch him away, yeah Zayn?"