Chapter 13

14 and 16

Harry snuggles closer to his master when he hears noise coming from outside.

Finch is knocking on the door, trying to wake them up. When Finch walks away Harry rubs his sleepy eyes and looks at the clock on the nightstand.

7:05 It says.

Harry yawns and tries to get up, but Zayn grunts and tightens his hold around Harry's waist, keeping him in his arms.

He raises his head and looks at Zayn. He giggles softly when he sees his master sleeping cutely with his mouth opened slightly.

His gaze lingers on Zayn's lips, and he blushes as he remembers the kiss they shared last night. He had never been kissed like that. They never kissed like that before. But Harry loved the kiss. It made him feel the sparks that light up his world. It made him feel special. It made him feel hot, hot, hot and he wants more. He wants to try it again.

Harry licks his own lips as he stares at Zayn's pink ones. He slowly leans down and closes the distance between their lips. He sticks his tongue in Zayn's mouth as he tries to remember how his master did it last night. He close his eyes and licks Zayn's tongue.

Harry's eyes go big when he notices Zayn stirring. He looks up and sees Zayn slowly opening his golden eyes and looking at him, bewildered.

Harry pull away instantly, blusheing furiously.

Zayn blinks at him and Harry smiles awkwardly as if he was caught doing something naughty.

Harry is about to say good morning to his master. But before he could say anything, he's being pinned down on the bed with Zayn on top of him and kissing him furiously.

He whimpers, parting his lips, and lets Zayn take control.

The kiss turns slow and sweet. Harry moans softly and wraps his arms around Zayn's neck to pull him closer.

Zayn takes his sweet time and kisses Harry hungrily.

He pulls away when they both need air. Zayn gently presses his forehead against Harry's. The two teenaged boys pant heavily. Zayn's face breaks into a bright smile as he stares at Harry. And, Harry returns an equally bright smile.

"Good morning, Barbie."

"Good morning, master."

It seems like they couldn't wipe the smile off their pretty faces as they stare at each other.

There's a knock on the door again. "Little master, it's late. Time to wake up and get ready for school."

Zayn leans down and pecks Harry's lips. "Let's get ready for school, Barbie."

Harry nods, watching Zayn roll off him and get out of the bed.

"Remember to wear my merch,I have a match today!" Zayn yells from the bathroom when Harry is browsing through their walk-in closet.

"Yes, master!" Harry yells back and smiles brightly. He picks up the school football team's hoodie that has Zayn's name and jersey number printed on it. It's one of his favorite clothes.

25, that's Zayn's number. Harry has been wearing Zayn's merch ever since Zayn joined the school's football team. He is the biggest fan of his master, he supports Zayn in his every match.

Harry puts on the hoodie and inspects himself in the mirror. His smile gets bigger. He loves this outfit.

"Awww look at my No.1 fan." Zayn comes out of nowhere, stands behind Harry and coos. "Looks so good in clothes with my name."