Chapter 16

Guess what? 😂 You wanna skips this chapter too!! Yes,it also has a bj in this chapter,I'm sorry babies ;)xx

*Edited *

14 and 17

The sound of the rain outside is so peaceful, it makes you feel calm, especially when you're in bed having a wonderful dream and don't need to wake up early or go anywhere.

Hmmm...rain?

Harry frowns, slowly waking up from his sleep. He opens his eyes and looks around. The daylight is illuminating the room through the thin curtains—even though it's still raining outside—indicating that it's morning.

The arm around his waist pulls him closer and his master buries his head into his neck to get more comfortable.

Harry smiles softly and turns around, still in Zayn's arms, facing him.

He observe his master's face, closely and carefully. Zayn looks like an innocent angel when he's sleeping, harmless and peaceful. Harry strokes Zayn's eyebrows softly. Seeing that Zayn is still in a deep sleep, Harry leans in and places a soft kiss on his lips. He pulls back and looks at Zayn's sleeping face again. Harry blinks his beautiful green eyes and then again leans in, placing butterflies kisses all over Zayn's beautiful face.

Zayn is still sleeping peacefully, even after Harry's done with the kisses.

"Master, wake up." Harry whispers.

No response.

"Master?" Harry tries again and pokes Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn grunts and pulls Harry closer to him, burying Harry's head into his chest. Harry stays quiet for a second in Zayn's arms and stares at Zayn's claviculate with wide eyes. He stiffens as he feels something poking his stomach.

He knows exactly what it is. He blushes when he recalls having it in his mouth. How wet it was on his tongue, the taste of it in his mouth, the feeling of it inside his throat...Harry blushes furiously.

"Master?" Harry murmurs softly in his baby voice and pokes at Zayn's chest, twice. "Master, wake up."

He pokes him again when Zayn doesn't move or show any signs of waking up. Three more times, hardly.

Zayn grumbles, freeing Harry from his hold and lying on his back.

Harry beams and sits up, waiting for his master to wake up.

His smile fades as his master still doesn't wake from his beauty sleep.

Harry huffs while staring at his master who is currently asleep like a pig.

His eyes trail down to Zayn's body, and there's a prominent blush on his chubby cheeks as he catches sight of Zayn's morning wood, standing tall and proud under the sheets.

"M-master, if-if you don't wake up, I am gonna-gonna su-suck you off?" Harry stutters as he tries to recall the slang term for blow job his master said last night.

"M-master?" With rosy cheeks, Harry timidly pokes Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn grunts and swats Harry's hand away.

"O-Okay then." Harry nods to himself and removes the sheets from Zayn's body.

He crawls and settles himself between Zayn's legs. He leans down, face close to Zayn's cock. He looks up at his master's sleeping face and then looks back at his morning wood. Harry licks his dry lips before he reaches for the waistband and takes off his master's underwear.