Chapter 8

Harry-13, Zayn-15

From Nialler: Haz, you shouldn't kiss Zayn.

Harry furrows his eyebrows while staring at his phone that Zayn gave him on his 13th birthday, a week ago.

To Nialler: Why?

From Nialler: Today my brother told me that only couples can kiss. A kiss means you love each other.

To Nialler: But I love my master and he loves me too.

From Nialler: Yes, I know. But I meant different kind of love. Like boyfriend & girlfriend, boyfriend & boyfriend, girlfriend & girlfriend, or engaged and married couples!

'Married couples'

Harry was about to type something on his phone when Zayn gets into bed.

"Ready to sleep, Barbie?" Zayn says and opens his arms for Harry.

"Yes, master." Harry beams and snuggles up to Zayn after shooting a text to Niall.

To Nialler: Sorry, Nialler, my master has come to bed. I'm gonna sleep now. Talk to you later. Goodnight. ❤️😊

Zayn smiles and leans in to press his lips on Harry's.

Harry suddenly blushes furiously, his heart beating fast against his chest as he remembers Niall's words.

This is new. He has never felt like this before when he and his master kiss. He doesn't understand this new feeling, all he knows is that his heart is fluttering with happiness.

"Good night, Barbie." Zayn smiles and tucks both of them nicely under the sheets.

"Night, master." Harry whispers and buries his face into Zayn's neck to hide his blush.

He feels his heart is doing somersaults, he doesn't think he's going to fall asleep anytime soon. But he feels safe in Zayn's arms. He feels content.

-

At lunchtime, Harry walks into the cafeteria alone since he didn't have any classes with Niall this morning except the first period.

A smile creeps across his chubby, angelic face when he sees Zayn and his crew already sitting at their usual table.

"Master!" Harry squeals happily as he skips towards Zayn.

Zayn turns around and smiles. "Barbie."

When Harry reaches him, Zayn pulls Harry into his lap. He then leans in and pecks Harry's lips.

Here it goes again, Harry's heart starts acting weird. It feels lke his heart is doing flip-flops in his chest. He smiles shyly, and can't help the furious blush that's creeping up his face.

"Awww, does our little Harry have a little crush on his master?" Louis teases.

Harry squeals and jumps out of Zayn's laps. "I'm-umm-I'm gonna look for Nialler." He runs out of the cafeteria.

"Stop messing with him, Louis." Zayn chuckles and shakes his head.

"Nope. He's too cute when he's blushing." Louis shrugs and smiles smugly when he notices Zayn shooting daggers at him.

Josh chuckles, "Yes, Lou, stop messing with Zayn's precious little angel, or you won't see the sunlight tomorrow. Even though I don't feel a bit sorry for you sassy ass." He shrugs, dipping a French fry in ketchup before sliding it into his mouth.