Chapter 10

14 and 16.

As soon as the bell rings, the students rush to leave the classroom and head to the cafeteria to meet up with their friends.

Harry walks through the hallway that leads to the locker area, thinking of putting his heavy books in his locker before going to the cafeteria.

There are just a few students in the locker room.

Harry is about to reach his locker when he hears someone snickering.

"What are you doing here, twink? Are you getting lost again, like a stupid pet?"

"H-Hi, Stan." Harry stutters and waves his free hand awkwardly.

"Answer my question, you dumb fuck! What the fuck are you doing here?" Stan spits.

Harry is taken aback and stumbles backwards a few feet out of instinct. "Umm, I, I'm g-going t-to-"

"Whatever!" Stan rolls his eyes as he interrupts Harry. "I don't care about you, stupid ass."

Harry purses his lips as he watches Stan with innocent big green eyes.

"Don't look at me like that!" Stan glares at him. "I'm not Zayn, I won't fall for your slutty face, you slut!"

"W-What's slut?" Harry asks timidly, tilting his head in confusion.

"Stop playing innocent with me!" Stan pushes Harry a little too harsh. Harry falls down, his books scattered around the floor.

Neither of them expected Harry would fall, and their eyes widen in shock.

Harry blinks his eyes trying to hold back his tears he couldn't control. He bites his lips as he doesn't want to cry in front of Stan. If he does, Stan will hate him more. He doesn't want his Master's friend to hate him. He's been trying to get on Stan's good sides for ages, but he never succeeds.

As a tear rolls down his face, Harry knows he has failed again.

"I'm s-sorry!" Harry cries as more tears roll down his cheeks.

He covers his face with his palms as he cries, mumbling 'I'm sorry's' under his breath.

Stan's eyes widen as he stares at the boy on the floor, crying like a baby. "Hey, stop crying! Stop being a drama queen you stupid-" He looks around to see if anyone's there and he instantly stops talking when he sees Zayn walking towards the lockers.

Stan gulps and sweats as he looks back and forth between Zayn to Harry nervously. "Damn it." He curses under his breath.

Zayn frowns when he notices Harry crying on the floor. He marches over to them quickly and squats down beside Harry.

"Barbie, what's wrong?"

"M-Master..." Harry cries, throwing himself in Zayn's arms. He sniffs and cry into Zayn's neck while murmuring, "I'm sorry."

"What's wrong, Barbie? What are you sorry for?" Zayn frowns, his eyes worried as he asks softly.

He rubs Harry's back gently and then he looks up and gives Stan a harsh stare. "What happened, Stan?" His voice low but full of authority.

Stan's heart beats fast as he answers nervously, "I-I didn't do a-anything, Zayn! I-I swear-"

Zayn narrows his eyes at him.

"H-He didn't do anything, master." Harry shakes his head and looks up at Zayn. When Zayn turns his gaze towards him, he looks down and wipes his tears. "I-it's m-me..." Harry hiccups and sniffs, "I'm clumsy and, and fell down on the floor." He looks up at Zayn, eyes red with tears, "I'm sorry, master. I'm such a crybaby. I'm weak." Harry mumbles, disappointed at himself for being a crybaby.