Chapter 7

4 years later (Zayn-14 and Harry-12)

It's a scorching afternoon. Harry and Zayn decide to have a swim day.

Harry is wearing his baby pink swimming trunks; he's in the swimming pool. Zayn is wearing blue ones, lying on the sun lounger by the pool to take a nap.

"Master, come join me!" Harry whines as he swims closer to Zayn.

"Let me take a nap first." Hands behind his head, Zayn opens one eye, peeps at Harry and then closes it as he continues, "I'll join you later."

Harry puts his hands on the edge of the pool, resting his head on his arms. Body still in the water, he stares at his Master who seems comfortable, trying to take a good nap.

Eyes shining with mischief, Harry splashes water on Zayn.

Zayn gasps when he feels water on him. He opens his eyes while Harry snickers, just a few feet away from him.

He looks over at the little trouble maker and glares at him playfully, "Barbie you did not just do that!"

Harry grins and splashes more water at Zayn.

Zayn raises an eyebrow and tsks, "You know what, Barbie? You just started a war."

Harry squeals happily and swims away.

Zayn walks to the edge of the pool and jumps into the water.

Harry giggles when Zayn reaches him and tries to start a tickle war in the water.

The swimming pool which used to be a quiet, peaceful place is now filled up with the little boys' carefree laughter.

And, you could say that their laughter lights up the place.

"S-Stop, Master! Mercy, mercy!" Harry squeals with a string of laughter coming out of his cheery lips.

Zayn cackles and stops tickling Harry who is trapped between him and the pool wall.

The swimming pool soon returns to a peaceful silence.

Zayn has his hands on Harry's chubby cheeks while Harry wraps his arms around Zayn's neck, his slender legs wrapped around Zayn's waist. They grin at each other.

Zayn leans in and pecks (well, in Harry's mind it's a kiss) Harry's lips, just like they have done a million times before, ever since they were 8 and 10.

Harry's smile gets bigger and he rests his head on Zayn's shoulder, hugging him softly, clinging onto him like a koala bear.

Zayn moves his hands to Harry's cute little bum to support his weight.

They stay comfortable in each other's arms. Both have a boyish smile on their beautiful faces.

"Boys!" Meave walks towards the pool. "Do you want some ice cream?"

Zayn pulls away slightly and looks at Harry, grinning. "Barbie, do you want ice cream?"

"Yes! Ice cream!" Harry gets excited, throwing his hands in the air.

They climb out of the pool and run inside, giggling.

"Oh my god! Slow down, little master and Harry." Finch says worriedly when Zayn and Harry run through the living room. "Or you'll get hurt!"

"Don't worry, Finch, they'll be fine." Meave reassures him as she walks past him.

Finch sighs and face-palms. "They made the house a mess with all the water, Lola is not going to be happy about that."