Chapter 19

15 and 17

"What does that mean?" Harry asks, puzzled.

"Harry, don't listen to him!" Niall frantically interrupts the conversation.

"It means-"

"Barbie!" Zayn calls from the school parking lot where he's parked his car.

"Google it, Harry, and you'll know." Liam hurriedly tells him before Harry could walk away to Zayn.

"Hmmm, okay, see ya." Grinning, Harry waves to them and runs off to his master.

Niall huffs and glares at his boyfriend, "Why did you tell him that?!"

"Cause it's wrong." Liam sighs.

"But love knows no right and wrong." Niall frowns.

"Yes, love knows no right and wrong. But the things people do for love has a right and wrong way." Liam explains to his boyfriend, patiently. "They are doing it the wrong way, someone has to point it out before it's too late."

"But I don't want to see harry gets hurt." Niall said with a sad tone.

Liam puts his hand on Niall's neck to bring him closer, and places a soft kiss on his forehead. "Me neither. But trust me, baby, it's better now than later."

Niall sighs, "You're right, Lili."

He then grins and pinches Liam's cheeks. "Aren't you the wisest boyfriend in the world?"

"If I'm the wisest boyfriend in the world, can I get a kiss from the cutest boyfriend in the world?" Liam makes a kissy face.

Niall tsks, shaking his head, "Nope."

"Pretty please with my handmade cupcakes on top, pretty please." Puppy eyed Liam gives Niall a pleading look.

A smile breaks through Niall's face, "Okie!"

You're probably wondering—Weren't Niall and Liam just in the middle of an argument? Well, they solved it. More like Liam solved it without the s-word involved.

But how? Hmmm, ask Liam James Payne with a pair of beautiful brown puppy eyes, who also happens to know how to make delicious cupcakes and cookies.

-

They walk Rhino to the park like an old married couple.

That's when they meet Mr. and Mrs. Watkinson, an old married couple, who are walking their dog, Princess.

Rhino barks and shakes his tail happily when he sees Princess.

Princess is a lovely cream colored French bulldog. She has been friends with Rhino for a few years now. They first met when their owners were walking them in this same park. And that's how Zayn and Harry knew Mr. and Mrs. Watkinson too.

"Hi boys! How are you?" Mrs. Watkinson greets them while Mr. Watkinson smiles and nods at them.

"Hiii, Mr. and Mrs. Watkinson!" Harry beams, greeting them enthusiastically. "We're good."

Zayn smiles at them politely, "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Watkinson. How have you been?"

"Yes, how are you? We haven't seen you in days! And Rhino misses his friend too!" Harry says. Rhino barks as he hears his name being called, and shakes his tail eagerly while licking Princess, but Princess seems down today.