Chapter 5

Harry has been going to school for a week now. As the headmaster has decided that the students need to learn more about nature, they're going on a trip to the forest today.

They get out of the bus after they arrive at the destination. The teachers are telling the students how they should be careful and hold hands when they explore the forest.

Niall reaches out his hand trying to hold Harry's hand, but harry shakes his head and backs away. "No, no, my master said holding other people's hands is a no-no. I'm sorry, NiNi."

"But I'm your best friend, and you can't go to the forest without holding hands, Hazz." Niall frowns as he tilts his head to the side.

Harry looks down, frowning slightly. His master has said that only he can hold Harry's hand. Harry is a good boy; he needs to do as he's told, right? But the teacher said-

His inner battle gets interrupted when someone holds his left hand. He looks up and then beams when he sees who it is.

"Master!"

"Hi, Barbie." Zayn grins.

"Zayn, what are you doing here?" Miss Jennings asks, raising an eyebrow when she spots Zayn. "You're supposed to be with Mrs. Halsey."

"Harry's new and knows nothing about the school rules. So, I'm here to help him. I already talked with Mrs Halsey, and she allowed me to stay with Harry." Zayn replies in a really convincing manner, Miss Jennings has no choice but to let them be.

"Okay, kiddos, let's starts our journey to the forest!" Miss Jennings announced.

The students start walking towards the forest hand in hand. Harry looks over and finds that Niall is holding hands with a blonde girl.

"Barbie, look!" Zayn points at a colorful butterfly on a leaf.

Harry gasps, "Butterfly! It's beautiful."

But before they could go near it, it flies away.

Sadness fills Harry's face. "It flew away." he whispers.

Zayn frowns and puts his hands on Harry's shoulder, making him look at Zayn. "It's okay, Barbie, there are a lot of beautiful butterflies here. We'll find them." He promises.

Harry's face lights up and he nods eagerly.

"Hey, you little angels please follow us and don't wander away." Miss Jennings says and urges them to keep up with the group.

Zayn and Harry beam and do as Miss Jennings said.

They stop at a rivulet. The teachers decide it's a good place to relax since the rivulet is not deep and the landscape is beautiful.

The students play around and the teachers watch over them.

Something in the grass catches Harry's attention; he walks over and stoops down to check what it is.

"What's wrong, Barbie?" Zayn asks when he hears Harry gasp.

"There's a bunny, master!" He points at the grass.

Zayn walks to him and looks in the grass, there's indeed a rabbit.

Harry squats in front of the rabbit and Zayn follows suit.

"Hi, Mr. Bunny!" Harry says and waves at the rabbit that's looking at them cautiously. "I'm Harry, and this is my master." He introduces Zayn to his new 'friend.'