Chapter 15

14 and 16

(Trigger : there'll be a 14 year old harry gave a 17 year old Zayn a blow job in here. If you feel uncomfortable with this, please skips it or skips this chapter. And I'm really sorry to disappoint you. All the love ❤️ —S)

"I saw you kiss your Barbie" says Louis, casually blowing smoke out of his mouth.

They're chilling in Zayn's living room while Harry,Niall and Liam are hangout in their bedroom.

"What's new?"Zayn shrugs and takes a drag of his own cigarette.

Zayn would peck Harry's lips in front of their friends from time to time, so Zayn doesn't get it why Louis is mentioning it all of a sudden now.

"It's not." Louis flicks his cigarette and turns to look at Zayn. "What I meant is I saw you snog him, twice, at the school hallway. You probably thought there was no one else."

Zayn pauses and takes his cigarette out of his lips. He slowly crushes it into the ashtray as he blows out the smoke.

What now? He doesn't know how or what to tell Louis about that. Because he is confused too.

"So" Louis decides to break the silence, "what's going on between you and Harry?"

Zayn runs his hands through his hair, frustrated. "I don't know Louis, I don't know. It just happened..."

Louis raises an eyebrow as he looks at his best friend. "Are you gay now?"

"I don't think so?" Zayn shakes his head and sighs, furrowing his eyebrows as he looks up at Louis. "I don't find boys cute except for Barbie?"

"So, you're like,only gay for Harry?"

Zayn shrugs, "I guess so."

"Okay." Louis nods and takes a sip of his Pepsi. He lays down on the couch. He's about to light another cigarette when something crosses his mind, and he sits up immediately. "Wait! What about Perrie?"

Zayn groans and pulls his hair out of frustration. "That's why the situation is complicated! I don't know what to do now because Perrie is my fucking girlfriend, and here I am doing things with my only angel—Barbie."

"Break up with her." Louis says like it's obvious that it's the rightest thing for Zayn to do.

"What?!" Zayn whips his head up and looks at Louis like he's grown two heads. "No, I can't. We've been together for like years!"

"So what?" Louis rolls his eyes. "Do you love her or what?"

"I-I guess?" Zayn replies. It sounds more like a question, like he's trying to convince Louis and himself. "I mean she's my girlfriend after all..."

"Bullshit." Louis murmurs.

Zayn glares at his best friend and Louis raises his hands in surrender. "Okay, whatever you say."

"So what are you gonna do now?" Louis asks again. "Are you going to stop messing around with your Barbie? Since you're not breaking up with Perrie."

"We're not messing around." Zayn deadpans and then looks down at his hands. His voice becoming soft as he thinks about Harry, "What we are doing is-is something else..."

Louis narrows his eyes at his best friend and then smirks. "Finally, Zayn Malik goes through teenage love trouble."

Zayn flips him off.