Chapter 17

"YOU WHAT?!!" Niall stares at Harry with wide eyes.

"I-I sucked my master off? This morning..." Harry doesn't know why he's starting to feel self-conscious all of a sudden. He blushes as if he's done some naughty things that he wasn't supposed to do. He looks down, fiddling with his teddy bear's ear.

He looks up when Niall doesn't say anything.

"Y-You what?!" Niall gasps again and blinks his big ocean eyes.

Harry huffs and speaks out loud, "I sucked my master off this morning! And last night too!"

Nothing wrong with it. Right? His master loves it and Harry loves it too. Harry pouts as he thinks about it.

"T-Twice?" Niall whisper hisses and covers his mouth in shock. Something resembling envy flashes in Niall's eyes as he adds, "Not just once but...but twice??"

Harry nods.

"Holy ducking shit!!!! Hold on, hold on! Let me make a phone call." Niall holds up his hand in a stop gesture and takes out his phone.  With a solemn face, he paces back and forth as he waits impatiently for his call to be answered.

Harry frowns at his best friend's actions, confused.

"Hi babe." Finally someone speaks on the other end.

"Liam James Payne!" Niall barks.

"Y-Yes baby?" Liam winces slightly as he hears Niall's voice jarring through the phone.

"YOU bloody idiot! I hate ya!!!" Niall screams into the phone.

"W-What? What did I do, baby?" Liam is confused, they were all good this morning when he gave Niall his breakfast and Niall had even said that he couldn't love Liam more than he already did and that he was the best boyfriend ever. So, what did he do wrong?

Harry is confused too. Wasn't Niall just saying he loves Liam a few moments ago? And now he hates Liam? Why and how?

"Harry gave Zayn a blowjob, twice!" Niall huffs.

"He What?!" Liam gasps.

"I what?" Harry blinks at Niall, confused. Blowjob? Does that mean he sucked his master off?

"Blowjob??" Liam's voice came out in a high pitch.

"Yes! Blowjob!" Niall nods and huffs indignantly. "Not once but twice!"

"Oh my!" Liam gasps. "He's only what? 14?"

"He's turning 15 next month, but that's not the point!" Niall says, dismissively. "The point is-"

"What about Perrie?" Liam interrupts him, unintentionally.

Niall's eyes widen, "Oh shit, his girlfriend!" He glances at Harry through the corner of his eyes while Harry tilts his head and looks back at Niall cutely, like a confused little kitten.

Niall rolls his ocean blue eyes as he says to his boyfriend, "Nobody cares, okay?" 

He then covers the phone and give Harry a wink, "Don't worry, Hazz. Zayn loves you and only you." And then goes back to the call again. "And that's not the point, Liam. The point is..." he emphasizes the word 'is' and he continues, "He's only 14 and he gets to suck Zayn off. AND there's me, older than him and I don't get to touch your cock even once! That's not fair, Liam!"