T w o

A thick layer of snow draped over Hogwarts as the last month of winter approached. Alora shivered at the frigid wind that passed by, a minty fresh feeling swept over her glowing skin.
Normally on a cold snowy days like these there would be bleak, grey skies however the clouds clustered together to create a breathtaking white scene on this particular day.

The cold air nipped at her legs as she pattered up the stone steps. She was late, again. She had just transferred out of the study of ancient runes class into divination and was already late for her first day. She rushed her way through the corridors with her book bag trailing behind her as she passed a herd of students.

Alora arrives to professor trelawney's classroom with her heart racing uncontrollably. The unenthusiastic looking students perk up once they heard the door slam abruptly.
"Ahh, Miss.winters, I knew you'd be late. I sensed it in my bones, such a strong aura for a young girl." Professor trelawney drawled,few students raised an eyebrow unconvincingly. Her large circle lens were like two magnifying glasses sitting atop her nose.

Alora on the other hand was just relieved she didn't get into any trouble and sat besides the first scarlet and gold tie she could see.
"Late again Alora?" Ron snickered earning a cheeky nudge from harry.

" shut it Ron, I knew that extra pancake this morning was a bad idea." Alora huffed in annoyance.

"I still can't believe you picked up divination so late in the term. Well, it's the not like you'd need to catch up on much anyways, Ron and I don't even know what we've been studying all year." Harry commented in a hushed voice.

Alora let out an exasperated sigh. "Well unlike you two I'm actually interested in this subject."

"This one's delusional." Ron chuckled this time earning a not so friendly nudge from harry. "I-I mean, what could you possibly be so interested in for divination?" Ron asked curiously.

"I want to see the future." Alora chimed with a glimmer in her eye.

The two boys held back a laugh. "It's just a load of bogus. I mean- look at the professor she's a bit nutty if you ask me." Ron chuckled, this time it was Alora who elbowed his arm.

" I'll take my chances. Anyways, I'm just here out of curiosity."

The lesson continued without another word from either Ron or Harry but Alora couldn't help but feel like a pair of eyes were on her. She subtly turned her head tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. At the same time she glances towards the back where a few slytherins gathered and a particular platinum blonde caught her eye.

She raised a brow at the slytherins who lazily dozed off in the middle of the class and wondered why they were even here, Probably for the easy A. But amongst them all the blonde boy was the only one who stayed focused...however, it wasn't the class he was focusing on.

He was shamelessly eyeing her causing Alora to scoff and turn her attention back to the lesson. She shook it off. He looked like he knew her but Alora couldn't recall any memories of ever seeing him before. Even then, it was strange that he would stare so freely like her like that.

"Alora are you okay?" Harry asked concerned.

"I'm fine harry, why?" She replied nervously, still shaken by the way his dark grey eyes stared at her so intimidatingly.

"It's just- you look really red right now." Harry said making her flush harder.
"Are you sick? I can take you to mada-"

"I'm fine harry." She stammered feeling slightly embarrassed by her reaction. "It's just the air in here. Seems a little thick doesn't it?" She said nervously putting her cold hand on her cheek.

Harry looked at her with concern. It was the middle of winter and it was freezing inside of the classrooms but he didn't want to insist anymore. Instead, he looked behind him to see none other that Draco Malfoy smirking devilishly at the pair. He eyed him suspiciously before turning his attention back to Alora.

Something strange was brewing.

After all classes ended Harry turned to alora in the halls.
"Do you know him?" He queried.

"Who?" Alora says with a look of confusion on her face.

"Draco Malfoy, the guy you looked at.."

" I don't know what you're talking about harry, I've never met him before." She replied.

" good, keep it that way." He muttered under his breath quiet enough that she was unable to hear it.

-