F i v e

Draco paced down the hallway after classes to get to the dungeons

Draco paced down the hallway after classes to get to the dungeons. Students noisily ran down the halls so draco shoved past them carelessly. He mentally drawled on how pathetic the school has gotten, really gone to the dumps. He shoved his hands in his pockets in annoyance as he passed the griffindor common room entrance. However, something caught his immediate attention causing hi to halt to a stop. From the corner of his eyes he saw her low ponytail and immediately recognised the girl.

Alora had her back pressed to the wall looking up at cormac mclaggen who had his hand rested on the wall next to her. He shamelessly bragged about himself to her although Alora looked extremely uninterested and uncomfortable.
Draco scoffed at the sight as mclaggen placed his other arm on the other side of her trapping her against the brick wall. It was clear from her uncomfortable body language that she was bothered by him. Even when she attempted to tell him that she was uninterested he persisted over and over.

"You know once Oliver wood is outta here, I'll be keeper, probably captain too. " He said arrogantly.
"Cormac I told you, I'm not interested." She huffed.

"You'd reconsider once I'm captain of the quidditch team." He smirked leaning in closer. Draco's hands balled into fist at the sight.
"When and if you're captain and even then I wouldn't consider it." She scoffed.

"You're just playing hard to get." He smirked making Alora scoff once more.

Draco witnessed enough. He strode towards them with an annoyed expression on his face.
"That's just pathetic." He snarled.
Cormac whipped his head towards Draco who stared menacingly at him. Alora stared at draco as he looked at her briefly. His eyes had a kind of fire in it as he looked upon mclaggen's smug face.
"You must be so pathetically dim witted because she clearly told you she wasn't interested You foul git." He smirked arrogantly shoving his arm away from her. Cormac scoffed.

"It's none of your business Malfoy." He retorted aggressively. "Quite some nerve, even for a slytherin." Cormac pushed him back.

"Get your filthy hands off me mclaggen!" Draco's hands balled into fists. Tension grew
Thick between the two. "Cross me again and I'll really do some damage to that slimy face of yours." He spat.

"It's fine draco, I was just leaving anyways." Alora spoke up.
She tapped on his forearm lightly to tell him to leave but Draco just stared at her stubbornly. She sent him a subtly look as if she were saying ' just drop it' and Draco turned on his heels to trail behind her.

"I would've hit him." He muttered under his breath.

" he's not worth it." Alora turned to face him. "But thanks anyways."

Draco chuckled. "You keep thanking me."
"Well you keep helping me." She replied.

"I wouldn't need to if you weren't such a careless girl."
Alora smiled at his light-hearted attack. Silence surrounded them again when they both timidly looked at each other.