Twenty-five

"Class dismissed

"Class dismissed." Professor sprout said, cheer lacing her kind voice.

Alora slipped off her dirt-covered gloves and placed the shrivelfig plant back into the greenhouse. When she returned to her workbench Harry had already helped her collect her things for her.

"Thanks." She smiled, taking the thick herbology textbook into her hands.

Hermione and Ron were quick to follow behind the pair as they walked back inside the castle. Durmstrag and beauxbatons students blended in the crowd of Hogwarts students as they all mingled in the main areas.

"Look at fleur." Ron gasped. "She's amazing" He basically drooled over the tall blonde.

"Have you actually, you know..tried talking to her?" Hermione rolled her eyes, looking a bit disgruntled.

"Yes. Every night in my dreams." He said in awe, earning a smack on the head from Harry's herbology textbook.

"Don't tell me you're planning to ask her to the Yule ball?" Hermione exhaled in disbelief.

"Maybe you should worry more about who you're going with instead of my date." Ron retaliated.

Hermione scoffed. "I've already told you. I've already been asked!"

Ron huffs unconvinced by her stubbornness.
"Sure you have. You can tell us if you don't, it's no big deal. No need to keep lying about it." Ron says, his tone dripping with sarcasm.
At that point hermione had became too infuriated to listen any longer and stormed off alone.

"Mental that one." Ron rolls his eyes. "How about you Alora? I'm sure you've got more luck." He raised his brows.

"Actually I haven't got a date yet." She said.
Harry's ears instantly perked up.
Ron side-eyed his friend with a knowing look.

"Really? I thought you've been asked multiple times." Harry questioned.

"But I said no to all of them."she shrugged.
Ron nudged Harry quite noticeably.

"Well that's good because Harry also doesn't have a date yet." Ron tried to be subtle.

Harry eyed his friend. "Well I'm still working on it." He said through gritted teeth.

As they walked by the windows faint voices were heard from a distance. The three soon spotted the source of it. Neville was outside with Draco, crabbe and Goyle who tossed his bookbag over his head back and fourth.

"Give it back!" Neville shrieked as the contents of his bag began to spill all over the place. The three slytherins laughed as he hopped around hopelessly.

"Oh no, not this again." Harry groaned as he ran off towards the action. Ron and Alora followed closely behind as he approached them, ripped the bag from their grasp and gave it back to Neville who began to scramble for his belongings.