Thirty-two

Alora's eyes fluttered as she watched the clouds slowly passing by and the sun peering through grazing her face through the dusty window of their secret hospital wing hideout

She smiled when she peeked over her shoulder and Draco was already staring in awe as he studied every delicate feature of her face while tracing light circles on her upper arm. Her fingertips tangled their way into his soft platinum blonde locks like they always seemed to do . he softened at the feeling.

Trailing his warm hands down her torso, he stopped at the hem of her sweater. Alora bit down on her lip as her cheeks blushed in anticipation. Running his fingers up the curves of her sides gently, her sweater bunched up at her sternum.

"Draco." She said in almost a whisper.

"Mhhm?" He huskily murmured softly in response, his nose buried in her neck as he peppered her with kisses.

"We've got class in 4 minutes."

"Let's just skip it." He grumbled, too captivated by her company to care less.

"We can't, we've already missed the last one." She hated to be the one who ruined the moment but reality had to hit sooner or later. It was just a shame it had to be sooner since every moment with Draco felt like a dreamy haze.
"Besides, we have a joint class for herbology today."

"Is this what I get for dating a goody-two-shoes?" He chuckles teasingly until he got hit in the face with a feather pillow.

Alora giggled mischievously. "Not for long with that attitude Malfoy." She retaliated playfully.

"Is that a tease Winters?" He cocked a brow at her.

Throwing her book bag over her shoulder and planting a lingering kiss on his lips, she winked before heading towards the door.
" see you in class malfoy."

Hermione shrieked at the cobra-lily on her and alora's work bench as it tore off a bit of their parchment and chewed up their notes

"How are we supposed to observe these nasty things if they keep trying to chew on my quill?" The curly-haired girl stammered in annoyance.

On the other hand, Harry managed to calm down his and Ron's creature-plant hybrid by throwing various bits of trail mix from his pockets at it. Meanwhile, Ron was busy nibbling on the bits that missed.
"Give me some of that Harry, at least with it I can stop this stupid beast from eating all our stationary." Hermione grumbled.

"Nothing that says they can't snack on popcorn bits." Alora chuckled.

"Woah careful!" Alora felt a pair of arms grasp her waist and pull her backwards, merely dodging the jaws of the snake-headed plant.
"Snappy little creatures aren't they?" Harry sputtered.

"That was close. Thanks Harry." Alora giggles in relief.
It didn't take long for a flying paper airplane to flutter its way to her desk shortly after. Draco glaring at the lightning-scarred boy from across the room.
Alora caught it in between her fingertips mid air before professor sprout would catch her. Unfolding the paper quickly, she read draco's messy cursive handwriting.

Tell potter to keep his filthy hands away from my girl otherwise I'll break them.

He was jealous.
Alora found it to be a quite cute of him even though he was burning holes through Harry with his piercing eyes. He was protective over her, just like many of the things he cares about, he was particularly possessive. With a lingering smile on her lips for the rest of the class, she was happy knowing Draco had been watching and thinking about her the entire time.

 With a lingering smile on her lips for the rest of the class, she was happy knowing Draco had been watching and thinking about her the entire time

Small chapter! Happy belated new year!
I hope everyone stays safe. I'm from Australia and haven't posted for a while because of potential evacuations and fire risks but I'll try my best to update soon.
Thankyou all for the continuous support of this ff! The reads and votes have exceeded what I could've ever imagined.
Lots of love,
-G.