T h i r t e e n

"Draco stop it

"Draco stop it." Alora whined for the hundredth time.

It's the last week of term and Alora had one last divination test to ace before she is free to take a well needed break from school. With everything that had been thrown at her recently, she really needed it.

Unfortunately for her, the library and study hall were all packed with students so she couldn't find a suitable place to study. Her dorm was definitely not an option with Belle stines, a fifth grade student, singing loudly down the hall. So in the end she resorted to the only other place she could think of... the empty nurses rooms.

Little did she know that when she got inside she'd find none other than Draco Malfoy sprung across the bed comfortably taking an afternoon snooze.

Now, she was stuck sitting on the other side of the bed trying to focus whilst draco was being a nuisance and poking at her sides.
"I'm trying to study for the test, and I'm pretty sure you're taking the same one too so I suggest you do the same." She said with her back turned at him.

"I'll study tomorrow." He grumbled lazily.

They often bickered like this after becoming closer and more comfortable with each other. This happened over a few days when Alora had gotten used to Draco's constant teasing and from then on they became more casual in each other's company.

"The test is tomorrow." She looked at him in disbelief. Unbelievable.
"Now quit poking me with my quill!" She huffed in annoyance.

He stifled a laugh at her mad face. Even though she was getting annoyed by his pestering, she still looked as soft as ever.
"You're such a bore. Why'd you even come here if you're not going to speak to me."

"Trust me, I would've found a better option if i could." She inwardly rolled her eyes.

"Sure." He said sarcastically. "You don't have to lie, just admit that you just wanted to see me." He teased. She stopped writing and darted her head towards his smug face.

"I-I did not!" She exclaimed defensively. "You must be dreaming." Snarled Alora.

He sniggered at her defensiveness. He gained entertainment by teasing her and watching her reactions. He never thought he'd actually be interested in the unknown girl he coincidentally bumped into over a month ago. He even went as far as to telling her about his own secret little hideout... and now they're both in the same room together.. alone, barely ten inches apart on a small single hospital bed.

"Aren't you going back to your room? It's getting pretty late." She changed the topic smoothly.
Draco propped one arm up to hold his chin.
"Can't get rid of me that easy winters." He grinned. "And besides, I crash here sometimes. I can't stand crabbe's ground shaking snores." He complained making Alora chuckle lightly.

"You actually stay here? Don't you ever get caught?"

"Why do you want to stay with me?" He smirked knowingly.