Forty

"Draco!" Alora sighed in despair as she fell back onto the mattress, the contents of her potions homework sprawled across the hospital bed

The blonde boy stifled a laugh and put down the book he was reading to glance at his stressed girlfriend staring at him with a pout he could not resist.
"Can you please help me with this?" She asked in a sulky voice.

"Are you asking me to help you cheat miss.winters?" He retorted with the most adorable cheeky smirk on his lips. Alora fussed, knowing he was going to be difficult to convince.

"C'mon draco, you're the top of the class. I could really use the grade boost if I want to survive snape's harsh grading." She looked at him with the cutest puppy-dog face she could muster.
He wanted to so badly give into her charms but wavered for a moment before firmly shaking his head. "Nope, you're going to have to do better than that." He grinned.

Alora scrunched her nose in determination. Crawling closer to him on the bed, he gave her raised brow look as she moved up to his lap, looking up at him with wide doe eyes. He kept his hands to his sides frustratedly, trying his hardest to resist her charismatic smile. He dropped his book shut, losing the page page he was on. Not like it mattered anyways, he suddenly had no interest in reading anymore.
"Maybe if you'd help me finish we'd have more time to spend together." She whispered in his ear, her fingertips twisting his messy little loose hair pieces hanging down his forehead. She felt his heartbeat quicken as she brushed her hand over his chest. A deviant smile pulling at her lips.
Draco finally let go of the breath he wasn't even aware he was holding as soon as she placed a delicate kiss on his lips. Dragging her lips down dangerously slow, she captured his soft lips in between hers. Pulling away gradually, she left draco needy. Alora had rendered him speechless, stunned by the effect she had on him.

Draco drew her in again by pulling her forward with two firm hands on her hips he reconnected their lips in a haste. She smiled into the kiss knowing he couldn't resist her taunts.

He looked at her with a reluctant expression as she grinned, already aware that she had won him over.
"Dammit, pass me that quill." He snuffed in defeat.

" He snuffed in defeat