7.cutting girlfriend hair off

Nova POV

Dee went to the bathroom.I grabbed the camera.I quickly put it on the bookshelf.I turn it on.I grabbed the scissors from the kitchen.I went to our room.I heard the water running.I put the scissors in my pocket.Dee walked out the bathroom.I grabbed my charger.she went back to the living room.I went to bathroom.I locked the door.I turned my phone camera on.

"What's up DJ squad?today,I am pranking my girlfriend with the cutting hair prank.and if you know Dee.she love her hair.now I brought so weave like the one in her head."I whispered.I grabbed the bag of weave from under the cabinet sink.I showed it to the camera.I opened it and cut a large chuck of it.I put in my pocket.

"She is going flip."I whispered.I ended the video.I went to living room.I move Dee head off the couch and on my lap.

"Why you change the channel?"

"Cuz I wanted to."said Dee.

"Aye,dee.when you change your hair?"I started playing in her hair.

"Probably in like two weeks.why?"

"I was just curious.but have you thought of cutting your hair?"

"My real hair?yeah.of course."

"No,with short weave."

"Like a bob?"

"Yeah."I pulled out the hair out my pocket and the scissors.I pretend to cut her hair.

"No."

"Well,too late."

"What?"she sat up.she notice I had  the hair and scissors in my hand.Her jaw dropped.

"Why did you cut my hair!?!"yelled Dee.

"Calm down.its not even your real hair."

"technically it is since I paid for it.and you just cut some Brazilian hair."

"Its not a big deal."She stood up.

"Yes it is!look at how much you cut!"

"Its not even noticeable."She was pulled her phone.I snatched her phone out her hand.

"Nova,gimme my phone."said Dee.

"No.cuz you trying to check your hair.I tolled you its not noticeable."

"Julio,I am pretty sure you made my hair uneven!"she started walking towards the bathroom but I grabbed her wrist.

"You don't have to check.if you know its uneven.why are you checking!?!"

"To see how bad it is!let go!"I didn't let go of her wrist.

"Julio,why are pulling me?!"

"Cuz you don't need to check."I pull her  away from the hallway.

"The more you say I don't have too.the more I want to check.let go of me damn it!"said Dee.she try pulling her wrist out my grip.shit!she is strong.

"Ow!ow!you hurting me."said Dee.I let go of her.she ran to the bathroom mirror.I grabbed the camera.I went to the bathroom.

"Where you cut it at?"asked Dee while looking in the mirror.

"its a prank."Dee glare at me.

"Its not fucking prank if you actually do it!"said Dee.

"Babe,check the sink cabinet."she check it.she pulled out the bag of hair.she smack her lips.

"get away from me."she threw the bag at me.she walked away.I went to mirror.

"She is a little pissed.but you like this prank.comment nova nation below.and like and subscribe."I turned the camera off.

"Babe,where you at?"I walked in our room.she sitting on the bed.

"Babe,you okay?"

"Yeah."said Dee.

"Admit I got you good."

"Whatever."she rolled her eyes.I kissed her.

"Stop being mad."

" I am not mad."

"Then smile."she did a fake smile.I kissed her again.