33.cutting up shoes

Idea by:mendesarmy_15_
Nova pov

I turned the camera on.

"Whats up DJ squad.a few days ago dee thought it was funny not do the challenge with me.so I am going to cutting one of her shoes."I walked in the closet.

"Which one?en minnie moe.this one."I grabbed the red Jordan box.I set the camera up in front of me.I cut up the laces in both shoes.

"Nope.still looks wearable."I cut the tongues of the shoes.

"Man this hard to cut."I showed the the shoes to the camera.

"This the new style."I chuckled.

"Let me set up the camera."I put the camera on top shelf of the closet.

"Babe!"she didn't respond.

"Dee!"she didn't respond.

"Man,this girl can't hear."I shook my head.

"Diamond!"

"What'cha want!!?!"yelled diamond.

"What's in these bags?"I heard hher walked in the room.I started cutting up the shoes more.she walked in the closet.

"I know you didn't."said dee.

"Please tell me you playing right now!"said dee.I cut the shoe again.she grabbed her shoes from me.

"Why would you do this?"asked dee.

"I restyle it."she throw the shoe at my head.

"Ow."

"If I wanted my shoes restyled I would have paid a professional!"

"Why paid a professional when I can do it for free?"

"You cutting up my jordans!you always messing my shit!"

"Its still wearable."

"Fuck wearable.this looks like trash!"

"Yo,you always said you wanted to start a trend.you can start trend with these shoes."

"Ain't starting trend with these cut up shoes!and I am sure hell not wearing them either."

"These shoes are nice."

"They were until you cut them up" she threw the other shoe at me.I ducked.

"Stop messing with my shit!"

"Chill its just a prank."

"Saying its a prank won't change the fact my red jordans are cut up!"

"Its still wearable!"then she put the shoes in the box.

"What you doing?"

"About to throw this away."wait dee.she wants to the kitchen.she place them in the trash can.

"Anyways nova nation we are coming back with bigger and better prank.stay turn.oh thank you for 500,000 subscribers."

"We got 500k?"asked dee in confusion.

"Yeah."then she checked her phone.

"Actually we got 509,473 subscribers."said dee.

"Anyways like,comment and subscribe.peace."said nova.then he turned the camera off.