57.quitting youtube prank

Dee pov
I grabbed the camera.i turned it on.

"What's good dj squad?today I am doing I am quitting YouTube prank.and now it the perfect time to do this prank.if you watched the last prank nova did on me was he lost the baby prank.which wasn't funny to me but anyways nova should be coming home in any minute."I set the camera on the shelf with books.i waited until nova came in.he walked in.

"Come sit now."he walked to jebezel who was in rocking seat next to me.he tickled jebezel.she started giggling

"Don't mess with her.we need to talk."he sat next to me.

"I want to quit YouTube."

"I will support you in whatever you do but I need a reason why you want to quit."

"These prank are too much."

"What you mean?"he asked while looking confused.

"Your last prank."

"Baby i was sorry."

"I know but I don't like how the squad persuaded you so easily to do that prank."

"Okay i will stop doing pranks like that."

"No pranks,no more challenges,no more YouTube."

"I can understand no more pranks but no more challenges.i don't know if I give up making videos with you."

"You can do challenges on your own channel but I am out."I crossed my arms.he grabbed my hands.

"No.i want to make videos with you.i love spending time you when we are videos.love that we be goofing around and talking off topic during videos even though we have to edit it out."he kissed me.

"I can understand you quitting but I asking you to reconsider it."

"Nope.my mind is set."

"Well At least keep the YouTube channel up so jebezel can watch them when she gets older."

"Um don't you remember all the pranks we did to each other.she ain't watching none of our pranks."

"Good point but still.keep the channel up."

"I was hoping for a more dramatic reaction out of you."he looked confused

"It's a prank."

"So you not quitting?"he asked

"No."then he kissed me happily.

"Go get the camera."then I grabbed the camera from the shelf.

"This was a okay prank.but deeblock I will come back stronger.like,comment,and subscribe."I turned the camera off