29.drowning prank

~2 weeks later~
Nova pov

I walked out the hotel to the pool.I turned the camera on.

"What's up DJ squad?"I opened the gate with the room key.

"This weekend we in reading.my hometown.right now I am the hotel pool.I am about to pull a prank on dee.luckily,nobody out here."I turned the camera to show the empty pool.

"Dee was in the bathroom when I left the room."then my phone rang.it was dee face timing me.I angle the camera to not show in the phone camera.I answer it.

"Where you at?"asked dee

"Where it like I am at?"

"Why you at the pool?"

"Cuz I wanted to swim."

"Anybody there?"

"No.but you can come down here."

"Yeah.I am."she put the phone down and look away from it.a moments later.she pick it up and started walking.

"Its the side of the hotel?asked dee while walking down the hallway.

"Yeah.now I am about hop in."she nodded.I hanged up.

"Y'all she is on her way.now I am going to float in the water with my head down.hopefully she don't take forever cuz I can't hold my breathe in forever."I set up the camera on a table next to my phone.I hoped in the pool.

Dee pov

Nova hanged up.I walked down stairs to the bottom floor.I checked my twitter while walked out the side door to the pool.I unlocked the gate with room key.I walked in I noticed nova was floating face down the water.shit!I dived in the water to save him.nova swam to the bottom and back to the top.he laughed.

"Fuck you!"He swam to the edge and got out pool.I followed him.he grabbed the camera.

'That was stupid!you got my clothes soak!my braids are wet!you got me wet for a stupid prank!"

"It was a good one tho."said nova.my phone!I patted my pockets.it gone.

"My phone is gone!"Nova looked at the pool.

"Its not in the pool."said nova.I retraced my steps.it was on the ground with a big crack.

"You paying to get this fixed today!"He rolled his eyes.

"Julio,I am not playing!"

"Anyways if you liked this prank like,comment,subscribe."said nova.then he turned the camera off.