45.extreme clingy boyfriend prank

Nova pov

"What's up DJ squad today i am doing the extreme clingy boyfriend prank on dee.today we are going to hang out with our friends in a hour.so I set up a camera in bathroom and living room.cuz I will be next her the whole time."then I turned the camera off.I set up in room.I wake dee by kissing her face.

"Time to get up."she nodded.she got off the bed and to the bathroom.she started getting to brush her teeth.I hugged her from behind.

"I love you."

"I love you too."she said.she put rinse her toothbrush off.I kissed her neck.

"I love you a lot."

"I love you a lot too."she put toothpaste on the toothbrush.she  started brushing her Teeth.she was facing the mirror.I stare at her face.

"What?"she asked

"I love you."

"I love you too."she bend over the sink.

"Kiss me."

"No."then I kissed her cheek.

"Stop."then she rinse her mouth.

"But I love you."

"I love you too but move."then she grabbed a face towel to dry her mouth.I hugged her again.

"Yo you good?"

"Yeah.I just love you."

"I love you too."then she started wash her face.I started kissing her neck.she moved away.

"Stop.I am trying to get ready."I took a stepback

"Okay.go ahead."

"No.cuz you staring at me."

"But you look so beautiful."then I kissed her.she pushed me away.

"Yo,I love you but I need some space."I hugged her again.

"Julio!"

"Yes,diamond?"

"Stop."then she moved my arms off her.

"But I want to be close to you."I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too."she said in annoyed tone.I kissed her neck.

"Stop!"then she moved my arms off her.she walked to the kitchen.I followed right behind her.

"don't follow me."then she walked to living room.I followed right behind her.she ran to kitchen I ran after her.I hugged her.

"I love you."

"Stop saying that!"

"I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you."she pushed me away.she ran to the room.she locked the door.

"Dee,open the door.so I can show how much I love you."

"No."

"I love you."

"No away!"

"But I love you.I will never leave you!"Then she open the door.I hugged her.

"I love you."she tried push me back but I held her tight.

"I love you so much."

"okay.I get it!you love me.now get off me!"

"I love you so much to tell this a prank.it the extreme clingy boyfriend prank."

"okay.Har Har.now can you let of me?"

"But I love you."I smirked.then I let her go.I grabbed the camera from fhe room.

"Anyway like ,comment more pranks,and subscribe."