23.period prank

Idea by: bmorelikejayy
Dee pov

I climbed out of bed and turned the light on.nova didn't wake up.i grabbed the camera.I went to bathroom.I turned on the camera.

"What's good,DJ squad.today I am going to get da ass.nova want to prank me back to back.payback a bitch."I said to camera.I grabbed bottle of fake blood.I show it to the camera.

"I am doing the period prank.I going to put the blood on the bed and on my thighs."I open the bottle.I put some fake blood on my lower parts.I went to the room.I sent the camera up next to the tv.I quietly put blood in my spot.I put spot of blood next nova.I turned the light off and hop back in bed.

Nova pov

I pulled dee closer.I felt something cold touch my clothes.I got up and turned the light on.I noticed I have blood on my shorts.what the fuck?I moved the blanket.dee woke up.i noticed blood around dee.

"Dee,did get your get period?"

"No."said dee.she stood on her knees

"So,why you have blood all over your legs?"

"I don't know"she hopped out of bed.

"Dee,are you sure not on your period?"

"I am not!"

"Okay.did you have a cut on your leg or something?"

"Why you assume this is my blood?you got blood on you too."

"Dee its all over your coochie."she rolled her eyes.

"I am not on cycle."i held her hands

"Babe,you don't have to be embarrassed.its natural thing."she snatched her hands out mines.

"its not my blood.you got it on me!"

"How?"

"I don't know.you tell me."

"Dee,why are denying it?"

"Why you keep saying its my blood?"asked dee.she crossed her arms.

"Dee,just admit your period and go get yourself clean while I clean the bed."

"So,you will clean the bed?"

"Yeah."

"Good cuz its a prank."she grabbed the camera.

"Deeblock,I am coming back stronger with these prank."said dee.I rolled my eyes.

"This was lame."

"He is just mad.he struck cleaning the bed.anyways like,comment deeblock is the best block,and subscribe."said dee.she turn the camera off.

"Get to cleaning,prince charming"said dee.