41.snake prank

Nova pov

I pulled up my friends house.I turned the camera on.

"What's up DJ squad.right now I am my friends Jordan house to pick up some snakes.dee hates them.so this make a good prank."then I walked to the door.jordan opened we went to the kitchen.he had a clear box of three large snake

"I thought bri hate snakes?"

"Only a little bit."said Jordan.I point the camera at the snakes.

"That they are harmless right?"

"Yeah.they are defanged.which you want?"he asked.I gave he the camera.I grabbed the yellow fat one.

"I like this one but the blue look cool but the brown one look awesome."I put the snake back in the box.

"I take all of them."

"Bring back tonight."said Jordan.I nodded.I turned the camera off.

"Thanks."

"No problem."then I went home.I walked in.I saw dee was still napping on couch.she was sleeping on her back.I sent the camera on the counter.I grabbed the box of snakes.I place each snake on her.

"Dee!!"I yelled.she woke up.her eyes widened.

"Don't move".then one snake moved up her leg.

"Nova!!nova!yo!"she said.

"Don't move.they won't bite."then one snake fell off her leg.she jumped up and stood on table next to the couch.

"Yo!!!!get it!!!"

"This is like a real life fear factor."then I move the snakes closer to the table she was standing on.

"Julio!get the damn snakes away from me!"I grabbed one snake and put on the table.she screamed.she jumped into my arms.I caught in bride style.

"Julio get the snakes outta here."

"Okay."I smirked.I threw her up a little in air over the snakes.she held me tighter.I chuckled.

"Stop playing!!"

"How I am going put them in the box if you in my arms."she glared at me.I chuckled.I placed her on the counter next to the camera.I put the snakes back into the box.I grabbed one snake and walked towards dee.

"Stoppppp!"she said.I laughed.I put it in the box.

"Let me stop."then I grabbed the camera.

"I got her two times.two in a row.nova nation on a roll."dee rolled her eyes.

"I can still take the snakes out."

"Yo chill."said dee.

"Anyways.like comment and subscribe."