12.calling another guy name in sleep prank

Dee POV

I quietly hopped out of bed.I grabbed the camera.I went the bathroom.i turned the camera on.

"What's popping,DJ squad?today I going prank nova.now as y'all know he prank me twice in a row.well now its time for payback."i whispered .i checked my phone.

"Right now.its 3am.so,i am about to prank da ass.I am going be saying another guy in my sleep.I am going to say Umm dyson.now,I going to set the camera up in room.Deeblock stand up in comment section cuz we making a comeback."I whispered to the camera.I turned it off.I went to the room.I place the camera on laundry basket in corner of the room.I turned it on.I hopped back in the bed.I started moving a lot.I heard nova move.

Nova POV

Dee was moving a lot in her sleep.I look at her.she is knocked out.

"Dyson."said Dee softy.what?I sat up on my elbow.

"Dyson."said Dee softy.I shook her shoulder.she didn't get up.I got up and turn the light.she hissed and covered her head.

"Turn the light off."said Dee.

"No.get up."she sat up and she rubbed her eyes.

"What?"asked Dee.

"Why you were saying dyson?"

"I wasn't.you tired.come back to bed."

"No,I heard you."

"Babe,turn the light and come back to bed."

"No,tell me why you was saying another nigga name?"

"I can't control my dreams."

"So,you was dreaming him?!!"

"Stop yelling.its too early to be yelling."

"Its early for this bullshit.what you were even dreaming about with him?"Dee rubbed the back of neck and avoid look at me.

"Umm."said Dee.

"Umm.its not a answer!"

"I can't tell you!okay??!"she stood up on her knees

"Why?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"So,you was having wet dreams about this nigga?"

"I can't control what I dream about."

"Dreams are like messages.and right now I receiving a message that you been talking to him."

"I haven't."

"Diamond,stop playing with me.if you been talking to this nigga.get the fuck out this house."

"First of all,I paid for this house too.secondly its prank.so,chill."Dee hopped out of bed and uncovered the camera.

"I tolled you I would come back hard."said Dee.I glared at her.

"Deeblock is best block."said Dee.I smacked my lips.I took the camera.

"fuck deeblock.nova nation be ready cuz I am coming back with better prank then this."Dee rolled his eyes.she took the camera back.

"If you like this prank smash that like button and subscribe."said Dee.she turned the camera off.

"I got you good."said Dee.