42.icy hot massage

Nova pov

I turned the camera on.

"What's up DJ squad.today I am prank dee.this will be the third time in two weeks.three in a row.I am going be massaging her back with icy hot."i show the tube of icy hot.I walked into the room.

"Dee,have you see the charger for camera.I have reedit a prank."

"I think its on the dresser."she said.I pretend to pull the camera up.I laid on dee back.

"You are heavy!"she said.

"I am not fat."

"Well you not skinny."I huffed dramatic.I got off her back.she stretch her back out.

"I can massage it for you."

"Yeah.and use the coca butter lotion this time."she said.she took her shirt off and unclip her bra in the back but didn't take it off while I grabbed the lotion.she laid on her stomach.I straddled her hips.I put some lotion on her back.I rubbed it in.

"Now this feels nice."she said while playing on her phone.

"Put more ?"

"Yea."then I pulled up the icy hotel.I squirted it all over her back.she shivered.

"This hella cold."she said.

"Cuz I put a lot.relax." I rubbed it in.

"Why it smell like medicine?"

"I don't know what you talking." I rubbed in it more.

"It smell familiar!I can't put my finger on it but it is a type of medicine."

"I don't know what you talking.I don't smell nothing."I rubbed the icy hot in more.

"you put icy hot on me!I can feel it warming up!"I got off her hips.she arched her back in discomfort.man!she is got a deep arch.

"How you put!?!"

"Half of tube."

"Half!?!this burn my skin off!"I look at her back.she was turning light red.

"It hot!!!!!"then she ran to the bathroom.I heard her turn the water on.I grabbed the camera.I went to the bathroom.

"Nova out!!"

"So the water not helping?"

"Nova this all you fault that my back is burning!!!!I will get you back!!!!"

"Anyways three in a row!nova nation is winning!like,comment and subscribe!"I turned the camera off.

"You want me to scrub your back?"

"yes!"