52.i got another girl pregnant prank

Idea by: keenzieeweenziee
Nova pov

I put one camera on in the living room.dee walking around the room while talking on the phone.I went to the closet in our room.I got the second camera.I turned it on.

"What's up dj squad?today I am doing the i got another girl pregnant prank.I know dee will flip out but y'all request this prank.So wish me luck."I turned the camera off.I went to the living room.I sat on the couch.I watch dee walk around the living room talking on the phone.

"Dee."she silently shh'ed me.

"Dee."I whined.she ignored me.

"Deeeeeeee!"she sighs.

"I have to call you back sis cuz nova wants my attention."she said to the phone.she hanged up.she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sit with me."she sat next to me.

"What'cha you need?"she asked.I grabbed her hand.I played with the rings she had on it.man,I really need to get her a promise ring or engagement ring.

"I love you."

"I love you too.now what'cha want?"

"Um.don't freak it out."she snatched her hand back from mines.

"I am listening."she crossed her arms.

"I mighty kinda sorta got another girl pregnant."

"Proof it."she glared at me.

"I got a ultrasound from the girl."

"How you know its yours?"she asked.I noticed she balled up her fist.

"Cuz I took her virginity."I smirked.she grabbed me by the collar and pulled to her.she stare in me.I saw the anger in her eyes.

"You not only cheated on me but you knocked the bitch up and the hoe was inexperienced."she slapped the side on my head so hard that I almost fell off the couch.She stood up.

"Fuck you!I hope that baby comes out fucked up with ya cheating ass!"she yelled.She slapped me again.

"Be luck I am pregnant or I would have whoop ya cheating ass.you know what better yet.I will let key do it!"she yelled.she took her phone out.oh shit!

"Dee chill!"I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't touch me.those hands been touching other trick!"she said.she snatched her hand.she called key.she put it on speaker.

"Dee,it was a one night thing."she ignored me.key answered.

"Key,pull up at my crib with your guns cuz this mother fucker cheated on my ass!"she yelled.

"Bet!!!"yelled key.I snatched the phone from dee.

"Key!it's a prank!its a prank."then I hanged up.

"It better be a prank."said dee.I grabbed the camera.

"Dee tried to get me shot up over here.and beside I would never cheat on you."

"Good."

"Anyway like comment and subscribe."then I turned the camera off.

"Aye dee do key really have guns?"

"just know best friend got my back.so don't play with my feelings."

"Noted."