39.breaking up prank

Idea by:Redface25
Dee pov

"What's up DJ squad.I am another prank.this will be my third prank on nova.i am on a winning streak right now and I am not stopping.so today I am doing the breaking up prank.so texted nova a few minutes ago that I wanted to talk when he getting home."I show the message to the camera.

"He should be getting off job right now.so I set up the camera in the living room and the room."then I turned the camera off.I waited until I heard the car pulled up in the driveway.I turn the camera on in the living room and room.I sat on the couch.nova walked in.he sit next to me.

"What you wanted to talk about?"asked nova.

"Um..."I rubbed my the behind of my neck with my hand.

"What?"

"How can I put this?"

"Put what?dee what's wrong?"

"You want the slick truth or sugarcoat it?"

"Slick truth."

"I want to break up."

"Wait what?"

"I want break up with you."

"Why?"

"Because I feel like you don't want to be with me."

"Why you feel like that?"

"Its me not you."

"Bullshit!what's the real reason?"

"Can we just leave it at that?"cuz I can't thinking of a reason right now.

"No.i need a good reason why you want break up with me."

"Cuz I am losing feeling for you."Nova fold his arms.

"I don't believe you."

"Well,believe it.we are breaking up."

"No.we are not."then he grabbed my hands.

"I spent last 4 yrs with you and I want to keep that going."he said.i scoffed.

"Don't feel like."

"Diamond,if you talking about me marrying you.we can legally go down to court house and get a legal document of our marriage right now.if you don't break up me."I look in eyes.i saw he was nervous. I should end the prank right now.Then I took my hands out his grip.

"I know that.we could have did that any day.but that not the point.my love for you is fading."Then he kissed me.he deepen the kiss.he pulled back.

"You feel nothing?"he asked with sadness in his voice.I look at my hands in my lap.

"None."He got tear eye.oh shit!he about to cry!oh man.now i feel bad!

"Diamond,look in my eyes.and tell me you don't love me."should I lie or end the prank?I look at his eyes.

"Okay.okay!its prank!"I hugged him.

"Move.you only saying that to make me feel better."he pushed me away.I smacked my lips.I grabbed the camera.

"See big baby."

"Please tell me editing this video."said nova.

"Nope."He sighed.he kissed me.

"Don't ever do that again."

"I won't."

"Good cuz we can't break up.you know too much."

"And cuz I already tolled my mom about you.so,there no turning back."he nodded.

"If you like this prank.like,comment and subscribe."