46.pregnant?

Dee pov

I turned the camera on and place on the dashboard.

"What's up dj squad?today I just came from the doctor."I show the paper.

"I don't if camera is focus but this  my pregnancy test.and it says I am pregnant.now I brought a baby bottle.I am going tell nova in a funny way.I took aa pregnancy test from the corner store "I show the zip lock bag with positive test.

"I am going to put in the bottle."I put the test in the bottle.

"I am going to put the bottle in the fridge.we will get his reaction."I turned the camera off.I put the test results paper in my pocket.I walked in the house.I went to the kitchen.i put the baby bottle in fridge.I put camera on the counter.I waited until nova came home.

"I heard incredibles 2 coming out next week."said nova.

"Yeah we should go see it.I remember watching as a kid."nova walked in the kitchen.I followed behind him.I turned the camera on.I sat next to counter across from it.nova was grabbed a cup from the cabinet.

"Can you hand me my fanta out the fridge?"he nodded.he opened the fridge.he look in the door.

"I don't see it."he said.

"Check next to the milk."

"Nope."he said.

"Take everything off and check that row."he turned to Me.

"Are you sure its in here?"

"Yes."he sighed.then he took out eggs,milk,babby bottle,and butter.he placed on the counter next to me.this fool!I hoped from the counter

"Nova,I think you grabbed it."he turned around.i grabbed the camera

"No I didn't-"then he picked up the baby bottle.

"Is this a real pregnancy test?"he asked while opening the bottle.

"Yeah."

"this a prank."

"Its not!"

"Then why you recording?"

"To capture the moment."

"are you serious?"i gave him the test results.He was amazed.

"according to the doctor i been pregnant for 6 weeks."he grabbed the camera and placed on the counter.he hugged me and kissed me.I grabbed the camera.

"Comment below if we going to have a girl or boy.like and subscribe."then I turned the camera off.